What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last Game Played

Robotron X

Been playing a lot of Littlewood lately. Probably gonna play more today too... Though also plan to play DnD in TaleSpire this afternoon. :D

NASCAR Arcade Rush

SYNCED on PC

Played Stardew Valley last night with a couple friends. Debating playing some Garden Paws this morning, meanwhile.

The Lego Movie - The Video Game on PS5

Started and probably gonna finish Paw Patrol World this weekend. I know it's a kids game but it's easy achievements for for Xbox lol.

Undisputed

Railgrade.

Made four attempts to beat one scenario - and couldn't do it :( ! I'll probably try again at some point - but not today :p .

iOS game I play with my partner, you text each other moves in a game (they have pool, checkers, connect 4, chess, and other mini games)

Dreamworks All Star Karting

FFVII Rebirth. On chapter 13 and taking my time. I don't want the game to end.

Railgrade.

Finally beat it... I need to find something else to play now!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade: Wrath of the Mutants (Switch)
Disney Speedstorm (Switch)

Went back to Disney Dreamlight Valley.

New update next week so I finished Act 1, recruited Mike & Sulley to my valley and wrapped up a few quests.

Let's Build A Zoo

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom