What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last Game Played

Another 3 games of Jeopardy

I started playing Fallout: New Vegas the first time in 7 years.

I've been busy with Fallout New Vegas this week.

Bully Scholarship Edition

well trying to finish GTA 5 campaign on my PC and spiderman 2 on my ps5

Jeopardy and I'm 23 games away from reaching 100.

The Sims 4 (although, if you count board games, then it'd be Scrabble :p )

Pokemon Shining Pearl, I am trying to catch the three lake Pokemon. Got the first one so far, hoping that my luck improves for the next two as that was tedious.

Finally tried some Lego Fortnight and it was quite good.

Chained Echoes. Finally beat it. Time to move onto something else.

Blaster as part of Midway Arcade Treasures and scored 1,687,450 points after 23 rounds.

I played some mario kart with my daughter last night. I am out of practice! :faint: :p

Blaster and this is my new record on the PS2 emulator.

Midway-Arcade-Treasures-SLUS-20801-20231223091534.png

I recently started playing Gotham Knights again. I had taken a break from it for about a year, and now, I am trying to offer it a real college try. Last time I played it, I feel like I went into it with an open-mind, but the second I experienced the combat, I had this immediate feeling of just deep sadness, haha.

Two games of Blaster and set a new record in the 2nd game.

I have been chilling out in Pet Simulator 99 just recently on Roblox, I have it on a second screen on my TV so that I can get on with what I need to and work on that as well.

I do need to jump back on Fortnite though at some point, I have not played this season as much as I would have normally.

Railgrade

I completed a 90-minute scenario in 33 minutes :D !

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom