What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last Game Played

I haven't gamed in a while, so even Xfire doesn't know:

MINI ACTIVITY REPORT

More than two weeks ago

junekaya played Half-Life 2 for the first time

Close enough. Probably Mass Effect.

GTA - one with liberty city episodes combined with it.

Mass Effect. It's like my billionth playthrough or something. >.> Nah maybe second. Up to Virmire, looking forward to killing Ashley.
laugh.gif

I love SRII
biggrin.gif

Last game I played was GTA IV - Ballad of Gay Tony.

Sam! said:
Modern Warefare 2.

Yes, yes, yes!

I HATE YOU.

That being said I played it at my friend's place, multiplayer is pretty awful though. Not as many people. Otherwise, worth the hype.

I haven't played the multiplayer yet, but the Campaign is great - despite being too hard on Veteran (duh)...which kind of reminds me why I took so long to finish CoD4. One thing I don't like is how smart the NPC's are. They'll hide and then sneak up behind you.

Those bastards.

Sam! said:
I haven't played the multiplayer yet, but the Campaign is great - despite being too hard on Veteran (duh)...which kind of reminds me why I took so long to finish CoD4. One thing I don't like is how smart the NPC's are. They'll hide and then sneak up behind you.

Those bastards.

You dont like that? That isn't being serious right?

Also i can see why people say the multiplayer isnt as good, im not hyping about the mulitplayer as much as the first game.

Modern Warefare 2.

Last game I played was Mario Party 8 on the Wii with my boyfriend. But the last game game I played was Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest. XD yay!

Arcade game I Love Traffic on Powagames

Darksiders

And I'm loving it! It's more Zelda than any Zelda game released this decade.

Bayonetta

Which is the most Japanese game ever. A suit made of your own hair that also summons giant boots, dragons, and medieval torture devices? WTH?

FIFA 2005. Played Inverness Caley Thistle vs Aberdeen and ICT lost 3-2 even though that last goal was offside:

gds_by_redsupersonicninja.jpg

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom