What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last Game Played

Good luck! I can probably get it from Gamefly, check it out, if I like it then buy it at a discounted price. There was one time when Best Buy advertised it for $5.00. Of course it was sold out shortly after.
I finished it last week and there were definitely highs during the gameplay. Turns out I was more attached to the characters than I realized as some of the moments in the finishes hit me in the feels. I chose my preferred ending first and there were some sad moments.

My most recent game is now Legend of Dragoon, I am finally getting around to playing it. It is quite good so far.

I finished it last week and there were definitely highs during the gameplay. Turns out I was more attached to the characters than I realized as some of the moments in the finishes hit me in the feels. I chose my preferred ending first and there were some sad moments.

My most recent game is now Legend of Dragoon, I am finally getting around to playing it. It is quite good so far.
That's one of the good ones. Games like that, after I finish them, it takes a bit before I play something else because I'm still trying to recover.

Legend of Dragoon was good. I played it a several years back. Was trying to figure out how I missed it when it first came out.

That's one of the good ones. Games like that, after I finish them, it takes a bit before I play something else because I'm still trying to recover.

Legend of Dragoon was good. I played it a several years back. Was trying to figure out how I missed it when it first came out.
Yeah, I totally and completely agree with you. I love it when games can have that impact on me. What you say makes sense too, as it might be what is stopping me from properly connecting with Legend of Dragoon at the moment. That is definitely the case with me and dramas. It can be a while before I move on from one series to the next. That being said, I am still enjoying Legend of Dragoon. Just grinding since I don't feel like getting too far into the story at the moment. Might progress more tomorrow though. I played the demo when it came out on PS1 but never played the game. I had quite limited gaming time, so just never had the opportunity.
Whats that about?
Bethesda studio's latest RPG, it is supposed to be their best game since Skyrim and has gotten a lot of positive press. There has been some backlash and it is getting review bombed on Metacritic. I can't test it as my PC is too old to run it. From what I understand it is set in space, although mostly on planets with the travel between planets being essentially reduced to loading screens. The developers have made a set amount of more detailed planets with the rest being procedurally generated.

Been completely addicted to Texas Chain Saw Massacre: The Game. Even though some of these victim players are annoying asf :blink:

I have gone back to playing Fallout 4, making slow progress. Will look at trying some of the DLC stuff when I am ready. My character is pretty squishy though so doesn't take much more than a gentle breeze to kill him. :LOL::LOL:

Pokemon GO, because it was Community Day today! Not to mention, I play it every day.

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of the Wild.

Finished Vah Rudania's Dungeon (again).

I have the other one for switch, still need to play that.
There is a lot of Zelda games for switch, which one do you mean? hehe!

I'm planning on getting Skyward Sword before playing TOK.

An indie videogame called Haven, it has elements of a rhythm videogame, a romance and a turn-based RPG, but it mostly amounts to a pretty chill videogame altogether.

2 games of Scion and 1 game of Sinistar

Spider-Man 2 is god tier

Fallout 4, just working my way through some Brotherhood quests. Getting the platinum trophy in this run as I missed it on my first one.

Best Trails into Reverie. Kinda felt like a filler after the ending. Back onto Chained Echoes but I've also played a bit of Tekken 6 and will probably go on Star Ocean the Second Story R.

Fallout 4, I just got the platinum trophy for it. Might take a break from it before I work on more of the DLC. So far I have just done the Far Harbour DLC.

Chained Echoes then probably TOA: Beyond the Dawn or Like a Dragon Gaiden: TMWEHN, when they release of course.

Taito Legends 2 and beaten the 1990 arcade classic Growl. This also is the 723rd game I've beaten overall.

Capcom Classics Collection where I played one full game of Final Fight.

I've still been playing Starfield. I can't get enough of it.

Starfield GIF by Bethesda

Final Fight and Captain Commando

Castlevania-Curse-of-Darkness.jpg

Rampage-Total-Destruction.jpg

Tormented Souls - it is an old-school Resident Evil - esque survival horror videogame.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom