What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last thing you ate/drank?

water

Literally have some chicken parm frozen dinner in the microwave right now, as well as a lemon lime zevia.
(The microwave literally went off as i typed this!)

Choco pies and a Dr. Zevia (basically Dr. Pepper off-brand with stevia).
I wanted something else, but realized I no longer have it in the house, so... xD

This for dinner and some water
dzC4qZUl.jpg

The last thing I had to eat was some inexpensive sausage rolls from the supermarket.
I enjoyed them with tomato sauce and a glass of water.

3OE2kwml.jpg

Got the picture after I already dug in:p

Ate: A Kind-brand protein bar (specifically chocolate peanut butter banana, I think?)
Drinking Ginger Ale :3

fvvR83ul.jpg

A double espresso

Salmon skin roll, chicken katsu, gyoza, rice, edamame, cucumber salad, and a coke. Not all at once, but throughout the day.

Dad gave me some steamed veggies earlier while at my computer. It was a mix of... I think green beans, cauliflower and carrots :D

Chick Fil A sandwich and waffle fries with a pineapple water.

Red Wine
Actually, I'm still enjoying this wine.:rolleyes:

A burger and a chicken sandwich

Grapes

Peanuts

I had some mandarins a little while ago. I suppose that could count as an early lunch.

Lemongrass & Ginger Tea

Ate: Taco Salad
Drank: Summer Berry Waterloo

Mozzarella sticks

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom