What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last thing you ate/drank?

Ginger Tea.

A cup of coffee, and sour cream and chive-flavoured crisps.

Just water

I suppose it all boils down to what kind of party we're talking about :LOL:

Happy Water GIF by Coca-Cola

^^You're just a wild and crazy party animal. You cannot stop those mad Aussies from having a good time!:cheerleader:

Drinking: Zevia Cream Soda
Ate: Turkey TV dinner with cinnamon apples. Debating having a couple of choco pies now, though.

Lunch was mac and cheese (real, not from a box) with a grapefruit and some longans (Asian fruit also known as dragon eyes) on the side.

Drinking orange pekoe tea with a squirt of lime.

Carrots and salad dressing.

Strawberry yogurt

Okay, I'm still drinking wine. The last thing I ate was pork rashers with hot chips

Roasted garlic pork chops & home fries

The last thing I had was water. I'm making an effort to drink more these days since I typically don't drink enough. :(

The last thing I had was water. I'm making an effort to drink more these days since I typically don't drink enough. :(
Upon being discharged from the hospital one time, my nurse shook her finger at me and ordered me to "Drink Water and Breathe!" :p

Graham crackers & peanut butter
Almond milk for a drink

Ate: Tuna fish sandwich
Drank: Strawberry Starburst flavored sparkling water

A fruit bowl of grapes, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and kiwi. Accompanied with some water.

Double Espresso

Tuna and crackers

Peanut butter and crackers

Apple Crumble

Welch's Jelly Beans

Tropical Fruit Waterloo water.

Currently drinking cherry limeade flavored sparkling water.
Debating breakfast, still... But had a couple choco-pies last night, last I recall.
Might go have my honey-lemon goat cheese waiting in the fridge. That sounds yummy right about now.

Tahini toast

Baja Blast

Lentils and water

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom