What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Chit Chat Zone

Is it going?

Was going to work on making another blog but nothing was working right so gave up on that idea :p

Im spending my day binging the Knuckles show and then watching storm chasing lol.

🎵Do, a deer a female deer.
Re, a drop of golden sun.
Mi, a name I call myself.
Fa, a long long way to run.
So, a needle pulling thread.
La, a note to follow so.
Ti, I drink with jam and bread.
And that will bring us back to do-o-o...🎵

I keep forgetting we have a chat room at the bottom lol. Maybe it should be at the top?

Hiii how's everyone
Thanks for the warm welcome. It’s great to be part of this vibrant community. Looking forward to engaging in some lively discussions and getting to know everyone. 😊👋
I keep forgetting we have a chat room at the bottom lol. Maybe it should be at the top?
Reply to shout - Good evening @Webster!
-------------------
@Dead2009 I have that sucker disabled lol.
Evening y'all! :grouphug:

Howdy howdy! My sunday nights being spent watching a spider movie lol.

[hug]

Which one?

It's called Infested, on Shudder. It's a foreign movie but luckily it has English subtitles otherwise I wouldnt know what the hells going on lol.

It's called Infested, on Shudder. It's a foreign movie but luckily it has English subtitles otherwise I wouldnt know what the hells going on lol.
You'd know a smidge lol. "Goodbye, so-and-so!"

I've watched horror movies without CC/subs before, knew a character was about to bite it.

Well yeah lol, but when it comes to dialogue I'm lost.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom