What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Chit Chat Zone

🎵The itsy bitsy spider crawled up the water spout...
Down came the rain and washed the spider out...
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain...
And the itsy bitsy spider crawled up
the spout again...🎵

This 1 is on @Dead2009 and @MrDawn lol.

Why did you have spiders lol

Why did I have spiders??

The song has been running through my head all week!

I should have put a comma after the why lol.

I always get these really random people on Facebook sending me random photos and every time I hope it's not one of "those" types of photos :p

🎵The itsy bitsy spider crawled up the water spout...
Down came the rain and washed the spider out...
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain...
And the itsy bitsy spider crawled up
the spout again...🎵

This 1 is on @Dead2009 and @MrDawn lol.
:ROFLMAO: (y)

'Baby' just loves it when I sing nursery rhymes to her; and this is her very favorite! :LOL:

I always get these really random people on Facebook sending me random photos and every time I hope it's not one of "those" types of photos :p
Don't look at random shit?

:LOL:

I can't help it if random people send me random Facebook messages :p

Even with my profile locked people still send me random shit.
Can't you make it so only friends can msg you? Or delete without opening?

Staring French GIF

Woke up feeling like trash and I was supposed to get my left shoulder x-rayed this morning but looks like Ill be pushing it back to next week.

Woke up feeling like trash and I was supposed to get my left shoulder x-rayed this morning but looks like Ill be pushing it back to next week.
Oh, that sucks. What's wrong with your shoulder? :ohmy:

🎵The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round all through the town...

Keanu Reeves saves the bus, saves the bus...🎵

I almost passed out while sitting on the laptop again lol

Well, I'm gonna say it. It's been a whirl wind of a day for me. My dryer burned out on me this morning so I spent most of the day calling around town trying to find a guy who would fix it. No luck. So I talk to my family and it turned out that my grandparents had an extra dryer. Some guys came by and hooked it up for me and left. What a relief lol. I was really dreading having to pay for laundry mat services.

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Well, I'm gonna say it. It's been a whirl wind of a day for me. My dryer burned out on me this morning so I spent most of the day calling around town trying to find a guy who would fix it. No luck. So I talk to my family and it turned out that my grandparents had an extra dryer. Some guys came by and hooked it up for me and left. What a relief lol. I was really dreading having to pay for laundry mat services.

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF
That's fortunate!

I lucked out for sure. I thought I was going to have wait until Monday to set an appointment and pay someone to fix the old one I had.
Yeah, that wouldn't have been fun!

Yeah, that wouldn't have been fun!
When we were moving and to avoid waiting at the laundry mat all day, I paid up to 50 dollars for a premium service they offered which was really nice and convenient. They have a lady that will do it for you so you don't have to be there. It was worth it. I just don't have 4 and half hours to spend popping quarters into appliances all morning / afternoon. I used to do that with my mom when when I was a kid and it was just very boring. In fact, that was one of her suggestions today and I told her I didn't have that kind of patience.

To avoid waiting at the laundry mat all day, I paid up to 50 dollars for a premium service they offered which was really nice and convenient. They have a lady that will do it for you so you don't have to be there, but it's a lot more. I did that once when we moved. It was worth it. I just don't have 4 and half hours to spend popping quarters into appliances all morning or afternoon. I used to do that with my mom when when I was a kid and it was just very boring. In fact, that was one of her suggestions today and I told her I didn't have that much patience to sit and wait on laundry like that.
Oh same. I'm fine doing the domestic stuff, no issues at all, but laundromats are such a pain! So expensive now, too, the ones near me don't even take quarters they take a refillable card! Just ludicrous!

Oh same. I'm fine doing the domestic stuff, no issues at all, but laundromats are such a pain! So expensive now, too, the ones near me don't even take quarters they take a refillable card! Just ludicrous!
I remember going to an old one in town and the dryers there sucked. They barely dried my clothes, mainly my jeans. It was a dollar 50 per 45 minutes and it just wouldn't get my jeans dry. I ended up bring them home damp. I never went back to that one again.

I remember going to an old one in town and the dryers there sucked. They barely dried my clothes, mainly my jeans. It was a dollar 50 per 45 minutes and it just wouldn't get my jeans dry. I ended up bring them home damp. I never went back to that one again.
In that instance you've gotta' get yourself a little flagpole or something, air dry them on the drive home :D

🎵her laundry always came back brown... [Brown, brown]🎵

May Day GIF by Chibird
May April Showers GIF by joeyahlbum

Hi everyone!! Hope you're doing well! :grouphug:

May is here!

May is known for beautiful spring weather and plants/flowers blooming & coming back to life. :flowers:

The monthly observances in May include Arthritis Awareness Month, Better Sleep Month, Mental Health Awareness Month, National Walking Month, and Women's Health Care Month. Self-care is always in style! May is also Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, and Military Appreciation Month.

LhyxPjT.gif
Dhs0Vxw.gif
95QOZAk.gif
LhyxPjT.gif
Dhs0Vxw.gif
95QOZAk.gif

If you're looking for stuff to celebrate each day, here you go:

IQeX7KB.jpeg

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom