What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Would you work at a theme park?

Dead2009

Dedicated Member

While watching a Disney livestream yesterday, I noticed the cast members standing at the front of the queues to get into lines for the rides and thought to myself....hmm, that's a good job for me. All I have to do is stand there and make sure they're getting in the right line lol. Easy money!

I mean, it depends on what part of the park I'm working at/what I have to do. If it's working at a haunted house or something? No way in heck. If it's just walking around in a mascot costume? Maybe, since it means I get to dote on people and make them smile without as much screaming as, say, running a thrill ride.

Abso-fuckin-lutely not. I've worked customer service and that is basically all that would be.

It depends on what I'll be doing

Ever since I first watched Adventureland, it's been a secret dream of mine :LOL:

It looks so fun! But honestly operating rides and stuff would be wayyyy too stressful for me. Knowing my luck.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom