What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Would you want a beaver as a pet?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Do you think you'd like to have a beaver as a pet? Why or why not?

adorable, but no thank you. i'd come home to all of my cables chewed through. i don't think that i, or anyone, is prepared for that type of rage.

Just saw this topic, and this reminded me of an episode of The Angry Beavers where Norbert and Daggett were taken in as "dogs" by a family who bought them.

Ontopic, I wouldn't want a beaver as a pet since it will gnaw up my desk and drawers thinking that they're made of real wood but it probably isn't. They're basically large furry aquatic termites if one infiltrated someone's house.

Nope. I'm fine with animals so long as they are way over there then yeah, cute, yay. I felt this appropriate since the title of the thread lol.

No. I think will be too much work like cleaning

It's probably illegal to own a beaver so no.

Bah, it would eat everything. Haha

Just saw this topic, and this reminded me of an episode of The Angry Beavers where Norbert and Daggett were taken in as "dogs" by a family who bought them.

Ontopic, I wouldn't want a beaver as a pet since it will gnaw up my desk and drawers thinking that they're made of real wood but it probably isn't. They're basically large furry aquatic termites if one infiltrated someone's house.

Off topic, nice to see you back! :dance:

:w3:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom