What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Would you go on a game show?

Dead2009

Dedicated Member

And provided you were selected, which game show would you go on? I'd like to go on the Price is Right to play Plinko, as that's my favorite game on that show lol. Also Wheel of Fortune, I feel like it's easy money to be won on that show.

I think it would be fun, though I'm weak to pressure and such. But um... In terms of what game show? I guess I'd say Wheel of Fortune, since it involves words and letters. But honestly, I like a lot of them. Price is Right is also fun, I'd just definitely lose. xD

Maybe. One worry I have is that most game shows require a knowledge of pop culture - and mine simply isn't good enough.

University Challenge would be good fun, but I would have to return to university in order to go on there, which is something I have no intention of doing!

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

No.

i dont know if this show is still airing but, i would love to go on ‘Minute to Win It’ !! it looks like a lot of fun even if you don’t win, i also enjoy doing team challenges

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom