What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

WIP | OFF Topix Theme

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Elite Member

Hello everyone,

I have been away for some time, some of you may know me, some may not! I'm a graphic designer and web designer from England! I've had a little spare time today so I decided to throw a little design together, its far from completion but I thought I'd grab some feedback.

Please feel free to give honest feedback.

3LG60Cn.jpg

I think that it's pretty & simple (which is a good thing IMO). Not a criticism, but one question: is it infringing on Elon Musk's (formerly Twitter) "X"?

I think that it's pretty & simple (which is a good thing IMO). Not a criticism, but one question: is it infringing on Elon Musk's (formerly Twitter) "X"?
Thank you for the feedback :) And no the letter "X" can be used in branding outside of twitter

Simple design, but the colours are fantastic and complement each other well.

I like it! Nice work, glad you're back too :)

Just seeing this, it looks fantastic! I like the X logo, though as a preference I'd tuck an "Off Topix" in a small font just so it's branded, if that makes sense. Otherwise I think it's amazing!

Just seeing this, it looks fantastic! I like the X logo, though as a preference I'd tuck an "Off Topix" in a small font just so it's branded, if that makes sense. Otherwise I think it's amazing!
Thank you :) I'll have a look at what I can do

Extremely talented, that's for sure!

It looks great. Good job.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom