What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Which of these movies is the most overrated

Which of these movies is the most overrated:

• Titanic

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Citizen Kane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fight Club

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Top Gun

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Twilight

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Which of these movies is the most overrated:
  • Titanic
  • Citizen Kane
  • Fight Club
  • Top Gun

titanic!

I wonder how many people who say, oh yeah, titanic's good, actually watch it to the end?

it's a long film. too long for me

I'd say Top Gun, its a decent movie and all but not as great as people say it is.

titanic!

I wonder how many people who say, oh yeah, titanic's good, actually watch it to the end?

it's a long film. too long for me

Long but good, I saw it recently in the theater and it still holds up. Good film.

I've only seen Titanic lol and I liked it.

I think Fight Club is way too overrated. I can't even watch it to the end because it's too stupid.
My favorite movie on the list is Titanic, and Citizen Kane with Orson Wells.

I think all movies but Top Gun actually hold up to their hype

Never watched any of them and don't intend to. Don't like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise anyway.

Definitely Twilight! I honestly was expecting it to be winning this poll, I was surprised to see that it's now tied with Top Gun. xD

The only movie I've seen on that list is Titanic. I'm going to go with Twilight because reasons.
Mpaby9i.gif

All but i need to pick one
...Titanic

Anything except Top Gun

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom