What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What's your favourite band?

svjiminfxv

My favourite band to listen to is BTS. They are a Korean boyband and are known worldwide. I love the music they bring and the messages in their music. I'm always following news about them and keeping up with their solo albums.

My favorite band is Faith No More, and everything lead singer Mike Patton touches turns to gold (he's in dozens of bands).

My favorite band is Manilla Road. They were a Heavy Metal band from Wichita, formed in 1977. They released lots of albums! and its leader Mark Shelton played live in my Country back in 2014. I was so amazed by their perfomance and humble, since they were very well known among the metal community, i got to talk with him about their records and particular songs.. i will never forget how he talked about my favorite song by them, released in 1981 as a Demo (Dreams of Eschaton). A particular voice with epic themed lyrics! Sadly, he passed away in 2018 and also, the group was forced to split-up. He had other projects too, like Hellwell that also had a similar approach.

My favorite record is probably Mystificacion (1986) and Crystal Logic (1983).

My favorite band is probably Disturbed or Five Finger Death Punch. However, I've been listening to lots of Seether lately and they're one of my all-time favorite bands too.

I don't really have a fav, I like whoever I like until I move on to someone else.

My favourite band to listen to is BTS. They are a Korean boyband and are known worldwide. I love the music they bring and the messages in their music. I'm always following news about them and keeping up with their solo albums.

My favorite band right now is BlackPink. I like BTS too though.

During my childhood, my favorites were Linkin Park, The Script, Skillet, and Metallica. But nowadays I don't find myself listening to their songs.

I don't really have a favorite band, it always changes depending on whatever I am currently listening to. :p

Mine varies a lot in general... But I guess my favorite would likely be Ali Project? They do a lot of anime music that I've loved since I was a child, especially their work in the dot hack franchise. :) I ended up getting one or two of their full discs of various things they did over the years.... though I can't find them now...

It varies with time and what kind of music I am into. Tops right now is Finnish symphonic metal band Nightwish, with a bunch of other symphonic and power metal groups running a close second. There's some melodic death metal acts starting to creep in there now, too (Arch-Enemy in particular).

Historically, though, The Moody Blues were my favourite for decades. I discovered them through some solo work by lead singer Justin Hayward c. 12 years old and have been into the band ever since.

Been listening to a lot of Chromatics lately.

I also really enjoyed Chino Moreno's side band, Crosses. Here's one song I enjoyed.

I keep coming back to Nine Inch Nails. Their discography is tremendous.

I don’t listen to a lot of like bands, but I’d say The Doors.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom