What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What's the biggest step you've taken in your life?

Heatman

Dedicated Member

Life is all about growth. If you don't open up to new possibilities, you will never grow in life. This is why taking some steps forward in life is inevitable in most cases.

If you can sit down and ponder, what would you say is the biggest step that you have ever taken in your life at this stage?

I'd have to say moving long distances and starting over in order to follow my dream. I started young. I moved halfway across the country right out of high school to attend university. After that I moved to Kentucky to work in an intern program on a thoroughbred farm. After being there for a few years I was not able to get permanent residency and was forced to move back to my home town. After marinating there for 6 years I took the plunge again and moved 900kms to work at my current job on an Arabian horse farm. I find that rather remarkable as I'm someone who prefers stability and continuity to the point of being boring. :happy:

Probably getting a divorce; at least the biggest gamble.

Changing my forename.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom