What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What time did you wake up today?

Today was at like 8AM on the dot. Can't get too used to it though, next week I'm back to work at 4.

Turned off my alarm in my sleep last night and ended up late for work so woke up at like 3:15am. Then slept when I got home and didn't wake up till almost 9:30pm. (n)

Went to sleep at like 2:30 and woke up at 7 😩

I wake up at 5am on weekdays and whenever on Saturday / Sunday.

9:00am hahah when work started

Woke up at like 7 to take the dogs out and then went back to sleep until like 1pm. Finally had a day off to sleep in.

I woke up around 7:53 AM and just stayed awake, dicked around on my phone, played a mobile game. For some reason, this weekend I've woken up around 7-8 AM. I can usually (and often do) stay asleep until 9:30-10 AM.

I would have been 18 minutes late for work if I woke up then, then another 20 minutes on top of that to get dressed in a panic and speed to work. :p

:panic:
I woke up 3 hours early so right on time to get cleaned up and head in.

7:25 am is my usual get up time over the summer when my kids aren't in school.

I didn't, I've been up all night, unable to sleep because of my back, and nothing I have taken has worked for the pain.. so I am hoping that I'll be able to doze off soon..
Sorry to hear you're in pain, hope it goes away soon :hug:

Day off today. Woke up at 7:30 then went back to bed an hour or two later and slept until 1:30pm.

Day off today. Woke up at 7:30 then went back to bed an hour or two later and slept until 1:30pm.
Sounds like my kind of Saturday! :D

Passed out super early last night so I woke up at 5am.

I woke up at like 8:45 or so. Maybe closer to 8:30? I don't remember.

I woke up at 5:45 AM when my wife was up getting ready for work.

6:30 AM

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom