What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What do you do to relax?

JennyorAlice

What do you do to relax after a long day at school/work/etc.? What do you do to help you relax and wind down at the end of the day? Does it work or no?

Play games on my computer and / or watch videos of my choice.

I like to watch something funny on tv
movie wise, I really like big daddy with adam sandler

tv series wise, I love the big bang theory, but also animations like southpark or family guy

and I like soap operas

and listening to my ever expanding music playlist

also it clearly doesn't work because I've not slept in months

and I mean literal months, not the expression

I like to interact on forums to relax, listening to music or youtube videos and, if I get a little bit of time, playing video games.

also it clearly doesn't work because I've not slept in months

and I mean literal months, not the expression
I truly hope you're able to get some sleep in at some point soon! It's not fun being stuck with insomnia!

Walk in the front door & flop on the nearest couch.

Walk in the front door & flop on the nearest couch.

Do you have multiple couches?

I have 2 in the front living room. They are identical, bought them both at the same time. They are both big oversized couches. I wanted that over one of those sectional 'L' shaped couches. I don't really like those.

Do you have multiple couches?

I have 2 in the front living room. They are identical, bought them both at the same time. They are both big oversized couches. I wanted that over one of those sectional 'L' shaped couches. I don't really like those.
No, just one.

Nice! You must have a really big living room. :cool:

I listen to Smooth Jazz or Nature sounds or sit on my deck at night and do the same.

But if my husband isn't busy then we'll chill on our deck cuddle with him because he is a big bear of a man and he gives the best hugs in the world.

Or play with my cat.. if she happens to be around at the time..

If I'm absolutely worn out after a hard day of work then nothing is better than sitting behind the wheel in a good game of Euro Truck Simulator!

truck bro GIF

Nice! You must have a really big living room. :cool:

It is pretty big, I actually have 2 living rooms, the back living room is a little bit smaller, thats where we usually hang out the most. I suppose you could call one a living room and the other a family room? I don't know the formal names for these spaces :p

I suppose it depends. :D There are a few things I'd like to do to relax, but first, the house needs to be in order.

If anything is out of place, I can't seem to unwind. So, for me, it's essential to have everything tidied up and clean.
After that, whatever I do next tends to be more relaxing. Simply sitting on the couch and enjoying a tidy environment relaxes me more than anything else

Actually yes, yes they do lol.

Lol, Thats cool I suppose :p

I suppose it depends. :D There are a few things I'd like to do to relax, but first, the house needs to be in order.

If anything is out of place, I can't seem to unwind. So, for me, it's essential to have everything tidied up and clean.
After that, whatever I do next tends to be more relaxing. Simply sitting on the couch and enjoying a tidy environment relaxes me more than anything else

Same here but sometimes I am just too tired to tidy up.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom