What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What did you do today?

Worked, had a meeting about work stuff after work, then posted here for a bit.

Worked and went to Rite Aid.

Worked and then just vegged out listening to music

Checking out all the new music that released today!

Being on my computer all day, watching The Office US, listening to some radio, and reading up on some internet drama

Cleaned my room, bathroom in my room, packed for my trip.

Went to work, came home and about to celebrate the holiday a lil bit 🤭

Work, and than came back to bed haha

Realizing that I only have one day left until my 4 day weekend. The Flash soon!

Went to work and came home. Posted here for a bit.

say goodbye to my friend who's off on a 2 week holiday to turkey..

Went to work, stopped by a couple stores and came home to watch a movie.

Got up, cleaned, cleaned up/got dressed, went to pick up the Mr's birthday gift, grocery shopped, ate some cereal, and now I am relaxing.

It is morning almost 7am but already did a lot .
I moved the bed out of my room and any stuff that needed to be moved ... also on the spare room and made everything ready and having a coffe before i change while waiting anytime soon so they will come over and install the Air-condition in the rooms ... it will be almost all day and i guess clean after and put everything back so a busy day for me

Spent over two hours washing the rug today.
Luckily, my son pitched in a lot, if he hadn't, doing it alone would have been quite challenging. It's a sizable and thick rug.
Feeling exhausted, so I'm having a coffee, and that's it for today. 😩

Woke up
Checked on the dogs
Went in the backyard with them for a bit
Came back to my computer

Walked 8 (maybe 9) laps around a local track I haven't been to in almost 5 years and went to Cumberland Farms for lunch afterward.

It's about lunchtime here, and I've been up all night checking on what's been happening with the contest.
There was a lot going on, and people were worried about what might happen or if some might withdraw. Not going to bother explaining, :LOL:

Anyway, I'm very tired, so I'll probably try to catch some sleep for the rest of the day. So, not much else planned for the rest of the day.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom