What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What are you listening to now?

"Grunge" is the perfect description of the stove as well as the music.
Doc, odds are people said that about 60's, 70's and 80's music as well.

Simone is another favourite. And, of course, her friend and occasional partner-in-music Floor Jansen.
Rock And Roll Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Moroccan-born Canadian pop singer Faouzia backs a wonderful alto voice and also plays a pretty mean piano. I discovered her near the start of her career when she guested with the Canadian band Whitehorse in a Canada Day concert. I've kind of drifted away from her recent work, which leaned a bit hard into dance pop, but her new release intrigued me. A pop ballad based around Beethoven's Fur Elise.

Early in her career, Faouzia often released wonderful acoustic versions of her songs. She even did a livestream concert of the "Stripped" (as she calls them) versions during the pandemic. This remains one of my favourite Faouzia songs.

Rune - Lil'

For those unaware, I'm addicted to Rune Factory, and am basically just binging the franchise's opening songs right now. Rune is the first game's opening. I'm listening to the original, so it's in Japanese.

p0bzj9nr.jpg

Melvyn Bragg and guests discuss how the discovery of the bust of Nefertiti in 1912 has shaped ideas about her and about life in ancient Egypt and the royal city of Amarna.

Aww, nice to see someone else who appreciates Puddles!
He's so good :D

There's a horror convention like an hour away next month and he's gonna be performing there so I'm debating on it haha

He's so good :D

There's a horror convention like an hour away next month and he's gonna be performing there so I'm debating on it haha
OMG that would be amazing to see!! He's such an amazing singer, I wish he was better known, lol. Gimmick or not he's got the pipes!

Boku ni Dekiru Koto - How Merry Marry (Natsume's Book of Friends/Natsume Yuujinchou, season 3 opening.)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom