What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What are you doing right now?

I'm playing the waiting game...

- Waiting for a phone call from my sleep center about my c-pap mask issue (they said they'd call by 4PM, but it's already 3:30PM...)
- Waiting for lunch to come (or is it dinner? anyway, we took in, so hopefully it's here before therapy)
- Waiting for 4PM therapy intake~

Enjoying a cup of coffee while browsing

Playing a video game on Steam.

Slowly preparing to head out the door for my orthopedist intake~

Listening to Sum 41's final album :(

Cooking 🔪
Just finished cooking dinner, so I'll probably eat early. It's 5 PM, and I haven't had anything else yet except coffee and water.

Hanging out in a voice call with a friend or two while I just sorta lurk the net.
(Funny fact: one of my friends in the call I nickname Lurky. x3)

Eating gummy sharks and watching storm chasing on the front porch

Watching a boring series :D

In a voice chat with my roleplaying friends. Enjoying just listening to them share stories right now while I try to get into RPing with friends I have through them :3

Just got done giving my doggos a bath

Therapy went well yesterday even if it was just paperwork. Now that it's a new morning... Sorta just debating what I wanna do. I'm stuck between a few options, like playing a game or doing some game dev or something. But since i just woke up, I think Stardew Valley wins.

Catching up to some series

Hanging out in voice chat while I wait for a pharmacy delivery. I'll be at DnD in about an hour or so~

Debating getting up to get my phone so I can respond to a text I just remembered I got last night from my buddy about his reaction to the earthquakes (and the fact his roommate and rabbit didn't notice, apparently). It was like 1AM when I finally read it so I decided to wait to reply. xD

Watching the wrestling I missed from yesterday

In a voice channel at my work's discord 'cause it's meeting time. Currently alone, waiting for my client. xD

sitting here with moisturizer on my face :p

Hanging with friends online while I read manga and post around a bit~

Just casually scrolling online with a glass of wine in hand. I picked up these cheap ones to try out. Right now, I'm having the Cabernet Merlot, not my usual pick, but it's going into my cooking tonight.
Planning to whip up some meatballs in a wine sauce. Overall, the wine is decent. Wasn't expecting much given the price, but it's actually not bad. I've definitely had pricier wines that tasted worse.

7Z0rfgPl.jpg

Just relaxing and surfing the web for a bit while I'm waiting for my meds to finish kicking in enough to handle making more phone calls. The next call I have to make is scheduling a ride for next Monday, and I really hate calling that company, so I at least want my head to not be in such bad shape when I go to do it. -.-

Watching live Disney vlogging before I turn on the Switch.

I'm at DnD listening to my DM recap things because it's been a couple weeks since we last played and we were missing players and stuff. I'm muted while I listen for now.

Eating chips and dip

Hmm, drinking wine while listening to music and browsing online.
I've definitely had quite a few, lost count, haha, but I'm glad I can handle my liquor well :wine:

Hmm I'm watching some videos and thought I'd practice my French a bit.
However, it turns out that doing so while sipping some wine might not be the best combination. :LOL:

About to go play the new TMNT game that just came out.

Enjoying a cup of coffee while I do a few things. Later, I'll make a fruit salad for dinner

I'm listening to music and trying to post here, but the pages here are loading very slows it's been like that all day.

I think I'll just stick with the music for now and check again another day, since the issue seems to be just here. :dontknow:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom