What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Trump Refuses To Commit To Accepting 2024 Results, Repeats Lies From 2020 Election

Webster

Retired Snark Master
Administrator

(The Guardian) Trump refuses to commit to accepting election loss and repeats 2020 lies in swing state Wisconsin rally
Yesterday, Donald Trump had the day off from his trial in New York City on charges related to falsifying business records, and held a rally in Wisconsin, a swing state crucial to his presidential election chances. After a speech spent attacking Joe Biden over his handling of border security and inflation, Trump gave an interview to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, in which he falsely insisted that he won Wisconsin in 2020 (he did not) and “other locations”, and refused to commit to accepting the results of this year’s vote.

“If everything’s honest, I’ll gladly accept the results. I don’t change on that. If it’s not, you have to fight for the right of the country,” the former president said.

The comments were yet another indication that Americans should be prepared for a rocky election aftermath, should Trump lose in November to Biden. After the Democrat defeated him in 2020, Trump spent weeks attempting various plots to prevent Biden from taking power, culminating in the attack on the Capitol on January 6. Of course, there’s the chance that Trump could indeed win election again, as he did in 2016 – polls currently show a tight race with Biden, including in Wisconsin.

Funny how every democrat in the world could question and spread lies about the 2000, 2004, and 2016 election but no one can question the 2020 election.

Last I recall we live in a country with fair elections and being able to question them is part of it.

I'm really dreading this election. It's going to be a real shit show.

Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

Funny how every democrat in the world could question and spread lies about the 2000, 2004, and 2016 election but no one can question the 2020 election.

Last I recall we live in a country with fair elections and being able to question them is part of it.

Because the world was supposed to hate Trump in 2016 and 2020. But this time if he loses, there's no indication of fraud whatsoever and he still wont accept then he needs to back off every time he cries foul.

Funny how every democrat in the world could question and spread lies about the 2000, 2004, and 2016 election
And yet the public didn't storm the Capitol any of those times....oh, wait, you know: like what happened on Jan. 6th?

And yet the public didn't storm the Capitol any of those times....oh, wait, you know: like what happened on Jan. 6th?
Trump seems to have the same impact on his followers as Hitler did his.

i thought it was a peaceful protest, like when the left does it? 😂 😝

How can you storm something that police officers let you in calmly?
Would've you preferred the officers' deaths had they resisted?
Don't answer that; that was rhetorical.

This part of your post gave me the giggles.
Oh, why thank you, dear sir... :bow:

I've long thought - especially after Jan. 6th - that a good chunk of conservative/Republican voters would've loved seeing police blood shed that day....and they have the gall to shout "Back the Blue" (among other polemics)?

Oh, why thank you, dear sir... :bow:

I've long thought - especially after Jan. 6th - that a good chunk of conservative/Republican voters would've loved seeing police blood shed that day....and they have the gall to shout "Back the Blue" (among other polemics)?
wasn't it just one police officer? and she wasn't shot and killed by a maga protester...

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom