What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

The Core Reality

Speaks

Off Topix Veteran

Do you agree with this:

Every religion, every social movement, every belief system needs to have one basic reality at its core. I’ll give you an image: “like a tree: many branches but however those branches have a trunk where they meet.” Every religion has the shared fact that we will die someday but when an ideology loses the most basic of facts and replaces it with a theory like for example: We don’t die we (insert theory) then it becomes a cult. I look around at the world today and see this happening. It’s a very dangerous thing that people don’t seem to realize.

When I was in hospital back in 2010 I didn’t know where exactly I was but at the core of the divided experience was the fact that I was in an institution and being given drugs. That was true. If that basic fact wasn’t there and either replaced with a theory or worse nothing at all I would’ve been effed !

Seems to me smoking a joint might allow me to better understand what you said.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom