What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Spending money (besides bills)

Olivia

Tell me about it
Thread Creator

The best part of making money is being able to spend it!

What do you spend your money on (apart from bills and mandatory things)?

work hard play hard fun GIF

Mostly games and streaming subscriptions (the latter of which mostly my dad uses).
Also various software for writing and stuff. I've spent way more than I'd like to admit on writing programs over the years...

Probably just food and clothes, and even then I don't spend a ton of money. Action figures...video games. I swear I've toned it down a lot. I save more than anything.

Lately, there's been a lot of house fixing going on

Same here. Clothes are so cheaply made that I have to get new stuff more often than previous decades.
I'm the kind of person who has to have a versatile wardrobe, with pieces that can be used at least 75% of the year. Obviously, I'm not going to wear a sweater in the summer when it's 90 degrees, but I can still get a lot of use out of a sweater through fall, winter, and spring. Shoes are another accessory that needs to be versatile and long-lasting. I'll shell out money for something I know that isn't going to tear my feet up and will last long if I properly care for them.

Usually either food or various stuff I need like meds and stuff like that. Also on stuff from various fandoms or books or stuffed animals. Stuff like that.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom