What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Republicans Come Out Against American Democracy

Webster

Retired Snark Master
Administrator

Read the below linked article and tell me with a straight face that Republicans actually give a damn about America....go on, we'll wait.

I read it, and I'm not sure what I read.

Then I went and read about who wrote it.

Tom Sullivan – Past bylines at Asheville Citizen-Times, Huffington Post, Crooks and Liars, OurFuture.org, and Bill Moyers & Company. Author ‘For The Win’ Get Out The Vote guide

NOW I know what I read.

OK, Webster. You now owe me booze.

OK, Webster. You now owe me booze.

Trailer Park Boys Drink GIF
Alec Baldwin Whiskey GIF by Product Hunt

There are some around that are beyond wringing their hands and worrying and are now absolutely pissing themselves with anxiety that The Donald could actually pull this thing off and win.
Agreed; I actually thought about supporting Trump in 2024.
Now, not so much.

Now, not so much.
I don't think anyone is going to be happy with any outcome from this election. I give up, either president we get is just going to do stupid shit.

I don't think anyone is going to be happy with any outcome from this election. I give up, either president we get is just going to do stupid shit.
Even so, vote.
Don't sit on the sidelines and pout; get out there and vote.

Even so, vote.
Don't sit on the sidelines and pout; get out there and vote.
My disappointment would be the same even if I were to vote. I fail to see the point of the 2024 election. In my opinion, both Biden and Trump are very poor choices.

200.gif

Now, not so much.
Don't make your decisions based on this article. lol!

Not that I think the Republicans are any better but I find if funny that EVERYTHING the Democrats accuse others of are exactly what they are doing.

Lets see what the Democrats have done in this administration. Jail political opposition? Check. Kick people they don't like off of the ballot so the people can't vote for who they may want to vote for in a democratic election? Check.

What sort of lunatic, dope smoking, trisexual, left-handed, vegan, ballet dancer is the Libertarians putting up this year?
Right now it looks as though their candidate of choice is this fellow...

Right now it looks as though their candidate of choice is this fellow...

Well, Ballay's not wearing a boot on his head like:

boothead.png

But he may be a better choice.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom