What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Refuse to eat

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Is there any food that you refuse to eat?

One. Celery. Absolutely hate it!

Hmm...I like most fruits and veggies...except...

I don't like pears or coconut...I hate most Mexican food...except quesadillas and nachos...those are good. XD

Avacado, Cooked Carrot, Shellfish, Octopus, Squid, Cherries, Liver, other organs, blue cheese, cheese cubes, mushy peas.

Tomatoes, avacados, and mushrooms.
ew.gif

Im not allergic to anything though.

I should be the boyscout and say veal.. But I admit that I have it sometimes, its good.

i do not like any kind of seafood, i also don't like spinach, asparagus, cheesburgers ( i do eat hamburgers, but if there is cheese on it i will not eat it.) i also will not eat mashed potatoes (it makes me sick), i can eat normal potatoes though.

Celery DOES smell funny! Its nasty....I will not eat the following:

TOMATOES

celery

carrots

peas

black eyed peas

bananas

TOMATOES, hehe

domestic animals...

Any type of salad is a no go for me.
blush.gif
I refuse to eat salad or any type of sub sandwich.

Liver, cow's feet, pig lips, chitterlings, turkey necks.

Raw oysters, baloots

Mushrooms

I refuse to eat caramel and Brussels sprouts. Also anything spicy

I will refuse to eat anything that might make me sick or uncomfortable. However, if someone offers it to me and I know I won't see them again, I might reluctantly eat it.

Tomatoes, avacados, and mushrooms.
ew.gif

Im not allergic to anything though.

I should be the boyscout and say veal.. But I admit that I have it sometimes, its good.

Same answer now all these years later. I've tried those foods on occasion to see if my taste buds have changed, but they havent;

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom