What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Reddit

Dead2009

Dedicated Member

Who here still uses Reddit? I sometimes use it for gaming and movies and what have you, also to shit post on a few others lol.

I mean, I read information on it sometimes. Like, if I google something and a reddit thread comes up, I'll read it. It can be great for DnD memes, for example...
But I don't actually post on it or anything. I rarely ever used it in the first place, though.

I use it to save funny videos and do technical support on.

I use Reddit on a daily basis. Mostly just browsing, though.

I remember the last thing I was looking for online that led to reddit. Okay, actually, I remember a couple:
One was just DnD jokes. The other, however, I was looking for an RP forum for a game series I like... And I kept finding a post about a discord one supposedly on the reddit for the fandom along with related fandoms. Something felt not safe so I never clicked the link, though.

Look at the relatable threads below...Toxic place back then.

I use it a bit, but mainly only for subreddits devoted to my main interests (like chess :p ).

I still use Reddit from time to time and have just recently started posting a little more on Reddit than I used to. I would say that I use Reddit more for support and to keep up with the latest goings on with things I have an interest in such as certain games I play and even WWE.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom