What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV

Gargamel

Platinum Member
Elite Member

This series was an eyeopener to what people had to go through that worked at Nickelodeon cast and crew.

The documentary series was really interesting and I had no idea that on three separate occasions Nickelodeon had hired pedophiles :eek:

One of the ex-producers of the network Dan Schneider was an absolute creep and monster for people to work with.

Has anyone else seen this show?

I watched it. It was hard to watch at some points, such a horrible industry to work in.

This is terrible. No wonder Amanda Bynes turned out the way she did. Dan Schneider needs to be charged with child abuse for the things he's done.

I feel so bad. Toddlers and Tiaras is much worse though.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom