What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Old School Chat Rooms

Dead2009

Off Topix Veteran
MOTM

Who here remembers the days of AOL chat rooms, AIM and other chats as such? If you're not aware, they were basically how Discord is now, except a lot more trolling and people trying to hook up lol. I still have friends that I talk to on occasion from those even to this day.

I really enjoyed the days of Yahoo Messenger chat rooms back in the early to mid 2000's.

All of my friends from school would be on it. I had a lot of fun with it and also met some cool people.

It wasn't really a chat room, but I used MSN Messenger a lot back in the day. I had some good times chatting with friends on there. I kind of miss it.

AIM was fun, so was MSN, ICQ's Uh-oh! when you got a message was cute, too.

yeah, the good ole days... and those old msn gaming zone javascript rooms/lobbies... 😎

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom