What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

North Korea airs song praising Kim Jong-un as 'friendly father'

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Your thoughts?

In North Korea, the release of Taylor Swift's new double album was completely eclipsed by the surprise drop of another brand-new song, complete with an elaborately produced music video. There were no tortured poets in sight for the release of "Friendly Father," an energetic pop-style piece of state propaganda praising North Korea's dictatorial leader Kim Jong Un.

The accompanying music video, dropped on the North Korean public by its state-controlled media this week, features dozens of seemingly ecstatic residents of all ages belting out catchy lines such as: "May this night never end, dear beautiful night of Pyongyang. The people believe and follow him with one heart! Let's boast of Kim Jong Un, a friendly father!"

The tune has all the subtlety of a beerhall polka — and the makings of a propaganda classic

They've been worshiping the "elder Kims" for generations, this is just the latest.
Yeah, they have some real Anthropolatry views towards their dear leader. Kim Ill Sung really did a number on his people when he brain washed them. Worse. North Korean's believe Kim Jon Un is his grandfather reincarnated.

Too late for that. Isn't he and Dennis Rodman bff's with Kim already?
Dennis Rodman ain't running for President, dude!
bitch slap slapping GIF

Dennis Rodman ain't running for President, dude!
bitch slap slapping GIF
I just don't know why Trump thought it was cool to play besties with Kim and Putin. Dude already acts like he's a communist.

Look at this. They're acting like they were bros. :LOL:

Donald Trump Handshake GIF by GIPHY News

I just don't know why Trump thought it was cool to play besties with Kim and Putin. Dude already acts like he's a communist.
Churchill-War-Quotes.jpg

lol but that didn't work. Before they tried being pals, those two assholes went back and forth with nuclear threats lol. Then they were buddy buddy for a bit and then it went right back to nukes.

Look at this. They're acting like they were bros. :LOL:

Donald Trump Handshake GIF by GIPHY News

You're right.

Mr Biden would never do something like that.

2023-11-14T213709Z_960100229_RC2XLX9SIVNF_RTRMADP_3_GLOBAL-MARKETS-VIEW-ASIA-1200x800.jpg

It's called: Diplomacy.

Mr Biden would never do something like that.
Well, no. Biden knows over half the nation mutually wants to teach Kim a lesson. Trump trying to be buddy buddy with him was a really bad move and not something the nation wanted to see. Kim is up there with Saddam Hussein. Imagine the shit storm there would have been if Bush was seen shaking his hand and laughing and joking around with him. Just no. For fucks sake, I think Bush should have stayed in office.

ncqxUmK.jpg

If China wasn't propping up the North as a pool of cheap labor, and sending them food, and supplying the stuff Chumlee needs to play with his rockets, the place would be in flames and his sister, who is the brains, and brutality behind the throne, would be holed up in France with whatever gold she could stuff in her suitcase.

If China wasn't propping up the North as a pool of cheap labor, and sending them food, and supplying the stuff Chumlee needs to play with his rockets, the place would be in flames and his sister, who is the brains, and brutality behind the throne, would be holed up in France with whatever gold she could stuff in her suitcase.
Do you think that if we still had Bush in office that he would have done something about it eventually?

Bush is the only president that I know of that had more balls than any other president I've ever seen.

Do you think that if we still had Bush in office that he would have done something about it eventually?

Bush is the only president that I know of that had more balls than any other president I've ever seen.

If he had the balls he should have taken those shoe throws like a man and then said "is that the best you got?"

Remember, OFFICIALLY, the Korean Conflict is still going on.
^ Pretty much this. The North has never let it go. They've been gearing up for war since Kim took over. They've just never landed any of their missiles yet. Hell, they enjoy antagonizing the S. Korea and Japan with test missiles by shooting them over into the ocean.

:verymad::angry3::frustrated::cursing::pullhair::wtf3::crap:
My reactions to hearing “Kim Jung Un blah blah blah”

:verymad::angry3::frustrated::cursing::pullhair::wtf3::crap:
My reactions to hearing “Kim Jung Un blah blah blah”
I'm sure if all of his loyal subjects could cross the border over into the South or go towards China... without a doubt most of them would. Issue with that is, he'll kill them and their families.

Old Man Miser GIF by Dude Bro Party Massacre III

Maybe I’m venting a little. Sorry about that

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom