What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Musician or a movie star?

Would you rather be a musician or a movie star?

• musician

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • movie star

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Olivia

Tell me about it
Thread Creator

Would you rather be a musician or a movie star?

Drums Drumming GIF
Red Carpet Star GIF by Operation Fortune

I'd choose musician if I had to choose one, because I prefer playing music in general. I can't hold a straight face or lie in general, so... Wouldn't make much of an actress. But I do sing and play piano, so that I could do~

I'm not really interested in doing either professionally, though.

Musician

Movie star because you don't have to go on tour and live your life on the road, doing the same songs over and over again for the rest of your life. You can make a movie every once in a while and chill the rest of the time. :p

Movie star because you don't have to go on tour and live your life on the road, doing the same songs over and over again for the rest of your life. You can make a movie every once in a while and chill the rest of the time. :p
Well now; there's a well-thought-out wake-up call for wannabe musicians!

Musician. I have been writing songs since I was 15. Musicians don't have to tour though. I wouldn't.

Musician - drummer, still up on stage, but in the back rockin' my ass off.

the stress isn’t for me, but… i think a musician would be a fun choice. i already love writing songs, dancing, and singing except for the whole “being in the spotlight” part. i know there’s more to it but it seems like a blast getting to express yourself and have fun on stage.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom