What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Other Just got some new tarot cards

Interesting, thanks for sharing. :)

I’m working on doing my own tarot spreads based on sacred geometry. I’m getting a lot of positive feedback from people and made a couple of friends. Only trolled a couple of times and not a lot of bullying. I had some people be vicious to me in one subreddit so I left and had to ban a couple of people. I had an awesome friend make a troll regret messing with me.

Did your tarot tell you that I was doing a major non-fiction essay into reincarnation?
Whenever I do a past life reading it always is a life with unfinished business that we carry into our current life. My past life that I read for myself was that I was a paranormal investigator fascinated with the Roswell incident. However in that life I also did mushrooms all the time. I had a bad trip and went psychotic. I was locked up in a mental asylum for the remainder of my life.

From my experience reading past lives so far and talking to my guides that we only have one “soul chart” to complete however many lives it takes to finish it. I hope this helps with your essay. We have multiple incarnations but just one life to complete. 🙂

Whenever I do a past life reading it always is a life with unfinished business that we carry into our current life. My past life that I read for myself was that I was a paranormal investigator fascinated with the Roswell incident. However in that life I also did mushrooms all the time. I had a bad trip and went psychotic. I was locked up in a mental asylum for the remainder of my life.

From my experience reading past lives so far and talking to my guides that we only have one “soul chart” to complete however many lives it takes to finish it. I hope this helps with your essay. We have multiple incarnations but just one life to complete. 🙂

Fascinating.

You have restated, and somewhat simplified, what I had gleaned reading through sources from all over the world.

Thank you

HOPEFULLY, the overall article is all but finished, just a few loose ends to tighten up, such as the Rosicrucians. and then the resource links to verify (and there may be the most links I've ever had in an article!), and one last proofreading to give it to make sure there is a proper amount of typos and useless punctuation for one of these.

Then it'll be posted. And I'll drop a link somewhere on here to point that way.

Last edited:

Well. It's done. And posted.

Talk about a winding road.... compared to this thing, the Highway of the Americas is a straight shot.

The Media Desk takes a long strange look at:
reincarnation

"So as through a glass and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names - but always me."
- George S. Patton (1885 - 1945)

this is how it ends:

we're some eight thousand words into this, with dozens and dozens of links below to topics sacred, serious, and .... otherwise....
... we've discussed ancient peoples and modern frauds, offbeat religions, some playing cards with odd images on them, looked at zebras, and sang along with The Highwaymen, and now it is time to put a lid on this one and check the fishing forecast for tomorrow.
No, really, as soon as this is saved that's what we're going to do.......

I'd be interested when you're able if it's still free because I'm broke xD

Would you post a review here? From 1 to 10
From 1-10, huh? Hm... I'd say... 8. Your explanations were clear, but since i don't actually know the basics of the spread you used, and it as different from what I'm used to doing, I didn't fully understand what part of it meant slightly (though I should just ask you about it privately). It was generally informative and insightful, though, while giving me ease of interpretation~

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom