What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How often do you go to the beach?

Dead2009

Dedicated Member

With it getting hot out there eventually, how often do you go to the beach? How long do you usually stay when you go?

The last time was a decade ago lol.

Zero times. I don't consider the "beaches" here in Oregon to be a beach. Having grown up in Southern California, it's hard to compare the two. I'd probably go more if I still lived in Huntington Beach.

I literally live in Florida and NEVER go to the beach. That's too much sunlight for me, man.

We went last summer and we'll be going this summer to Florida in late July to visit my wife's grandparents. When we're not seeing them, we'll be on the beach.

For me, the beach is a place of relaxation and rejuvenation. I try to go as often as I can, especially during the warmer months. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of sand between your toes and the sound of waves crashing against the shore.

I usually stay for a few hours, just enough time to soak up some sun (with plenty of sunscreen, of course) and maybe read a good book. It’s also a great opportunity to spend quality time with friends and family, or just to enjoy some peaceful solitude.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom