What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How often do you get a good nights' sleep?

P

pgn23

That sounds like a luxury to me at this point.

Tired Stewie Griffin GIF by Family Guy

I am a good sleeper, but these days I have trouble staying asleep - my mind is in overthinking overdrive mode at about 5:30 every morning

11 out of 12. :dontknow: :D

Same. Can't even remember how long ago - maybe childhood?
I was thinking about that. maybe when I was still growing inside mom. I can remember as a baby I was always awake, I'd have all the feeding, toys, pacifier, clean nappy/ diaper, video on, and I'd still scream the place down. you may as well have just left me to it. :D

I was thinking about that. maybe when I was still growing inside mom. I can remember as a baby I was always awake, I'd have all the feeding, toys, pacifier, clean nappy/ diaper, video on, and I'd still scream the place down. you may as well have just left me to it. :D

Hahahahaha, yes.
You're precisely right. That probably was the beginning of the end for sleeping soundly.

It varies. There will be weeks where I do have a good's night sleep, that means no dreams, just straight up waking up the next day refreshed then I have times where I toss and turn, have nightmares, etc.

I get a good night sleep on Friday and Saturday because I don't have to work the next day. The rest of the week I get like 6 hours if I am lucky.

More often than not, I'm waking up feeling like I didn't sleep at all.
Ugh same! I had 8,5 hours of sleep on Sunday and I thought it was a very good sleep since I didn't get up to pee or woke up by something else but I felt so tired when I woke up... It's bizar. I never wake up without being tired but this was like I didn't sleep at all.

• Care
Reactions: Dee
I'm an insomniac, so practically never. I'm lucky to get two hours most nights.

I don't think i ever had a good sleep all my life, it is a lots of reasons to why, but lets stop there because it will be suited to the vent topic :p

0.5/10 but that’s because I like to stay up on forums and not sleep 😭 I be having too much fun, can you blame me?

It varies. There will be weeks where I do have a good's night sleep, that means no dreams, just straight up waking up the next day refreshed then I have times where I toss and turn, have nightmares, etc.
Same here. There are weeks where my sleep schedule just isn't happening. When it's that bad, I'm up until I crash hard.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom