What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How often do you buy groceries?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

How often do you go out and buy groceries? Once a week? Every two weeks?

once a week on a Wednesday

well, I order them online Wednesday, it comes on Friday

One a week either on Wednesday or Thursday and I go to the store and do the shopping myself.

About once a month since all I have to worry about is feeding myself and I eat out quite a bit too.

Never! My partner does that. I will get food from costco sometimes though.

I usually order once a week, with a more sizable order every two weeks. I have them delivered.

I have online grocery delivery where they stock my fridge, which is super convenient.

I just load up my cart as the week goes on, and once I hit the minimum for no extra delivery charges ($35), I check out.

At least twice a month thanks to Instacart.

Since my partner is on food stamps, and that's the only money we have right now for food, we shop once a month. We don't have a car, so we have to get the free delivery option from Amazon, which means we have to spend over $150. We buy a lot of shelf stable stuff and things we can put in our freezer. I've been baking a lot too to try to stretch our food supply for an entire month. Someday, I'll plan out a month long calendar that features foods from different regions of the world using the staple ingredients we have, so we don't get burned out on eating the same things over and over again.

I typically shop weekly, but it can vary depending on what I need. For items like cleaning supplies or pantry staples that last a while, I'll grab extras when they're on sale. However, for fresh items like veggies or fruits, I aim to buy them weekly.

I do my grocery shopping I would say at least once a week but may go out a few times in the week for things we run out of or even need that I forgot to pick up with my weekly shop.

I also head out once a week to get other shopping such as toiletries and cleaning products that I need.

I usually head out to the grocery store once a week. I find it’s the best way to keep everything fresh and to make sure I don’t buy too much and waste food.

Once or twice a week lol

Once a month but someone else shops for me as I am housebound.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom