What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Highest post count you've had

Daltonio

who am i?
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

A lot of us have been on many forums over the years, so what is the highest post count you've had over the years? Do you think you'll ever surpass it?

Just checked my highest (where I met Webster, it's still up as a private archive) and I ended up with 32,587 over there.

I don't know, I might have had around 16k?

2016 on a game forum I joined in 2014. Just over half a post per day. They tend to be more substantive posts as they are mostly part of a dynasty thread I write.

I was very different in the past . My post count always it was very little
... there are forums that i was there for more than a year and not even had 500 posts.
There is only one forum i have more than here and that took me few years, and if i continue to post like i do now i will . It is just a little over five thousand.
Edit
There is one more forum i have more than here i forgot about it. Just a little over one thousand :idiot:

Last edited:
I have close to 24K posts over at Offtopicz. I joined in 2009 and was a massive post whore there for a number of years. I doubt that post count will ever be surpassed. :LOL:

Hmm. I don't remember my largest ever. I remember one over 36k, several over 22k, this one's at 17k, another forum I visit I'm over 13k...I guess the 36k might be my highest, but I feel there's one higher I just don't remember it.

Got over 500 until a corrupt moderator kicked me out

How did you even manage that? It would've been unthinkable at one point. You would have been branded a cheater.

Over 7,500 posts and counting. I tend to make only 1 or 2 posts per day over there, but have been a member for a very long time. I also tend to take breaks from that place from time to time. (need to)

How did you even manage that? It would've been unthinkable at one point. You would have been branded a cheater.

Its taken me since 2009 to accomplish that many posts, it didn’t happen overnight :p

Nebby can make posts appear out of thin air! He's pure magic!

(actually, I am curious where I'd be if PGen had kept going...I had 36k there when it closed...hmm...)

I am at 43,762 on Wondercafe2, the site I admin. Doubt I've exceeded that anywhere else given that the site is hitting 10 years soon and I was a founder. Even the original Wondercafe, I was probably only on for maybe 4-5 years so probably did not get that high.

Nebby can make posts appear out of thin air! He's pure magic!

(actually, I am curious where I'd be if PGen had kept going...I had 36k there when it closed...hmm...)
Rest In Peace GIF by Kochstrasse™

PGen was a good one.

In most forums in the past, my post count wasn't much at all.

Rest In Peace GIF by Kochstrasse™

PGen was a good one.
It was, I really miss that one. I have an old database for it, but it's vB 3.5, so I'm not sure I can import it and try to bring it back...need to look into that!

I'm not really sure what my highest would be, but it would probably have been an extremely high number on a roleplay forum... Actually no, on an avatar forum, since I used to also roleplay on those a lot while also posting in other areas. :D

Still, the fact I'm almost at 500 posts here is pretty awesome already to me.

Ive got over 8K on a Disney forum that Ive been on since 2015.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom