What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Hello Everyone! =)

Ladyvamptress

Dedicated Member

I see some familiar faces here. Hi guy! :3
For the people whom I do not know. I'm Ladyvamptress, but my real name is Kendra... call me whatever you wish. I'm a mother of 2 children and I live in the USA. I used to love gfx, but after 10 years of doing them, I am not so active with my gfx. I love horror/suspense movies though I will watch just about anything. I am into all types of music. Umm... not sure what else to say. :p

:w:

I've seen you around, its nice to see you here too! :dance:

Hello, Ladyvamptress, and welcome to Off Topix! It's so very nice having you here with us!

Welcome to Off Topix! I look forward to seeing you around. Hope you enjoy your stay!

GoldenBlade said:
Welcome to Off Topix! I look forward to seeing you around. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Hey, thanks a lot!
Been loving the place so far. ^^

Hello Kendra! Welcome to Off Topix :hello: Kick back and relax and feel at home.

Wow, it's been almost 10 years since. How time flies. I've been lurking on a couple forums, not really posting a lot... but it's been nice to see what all my old friends have been up to. Figured I'd officially say hi to everyone. How has everyone been?

What's been going on these past 10 years...
Job:
I ended up finding a job I absolutely love. I'm a special needs school bus driver. Love my bus aide and the bus kids I've had so far. I've been a school bus driver since August 2018, but started doing special needs 3 years ago.
Kids:
Jade is 19 (almost 20 now) and has been living on her own for about a year. She was a hot mess for a while. Stealing my car and wrecking it, drinking, doing drugs, getting locked up, sent away, wouldn't work, etc. It's been a long hard road with her, but I think she finally calmed down and has been working and living her best life. I'm proud of her for turning her life around.
My son Cameron is 16 now, we are working on getting his driver's license and he's been doing a work program through school, he seems to enjoy it. He's done the interview and been accepted to start coding classes next year, so he's very excited about that.
Relationship:
Well about 3 years ago, Luke and I broke up... guess he found someone better and we cut ties and haven't talked since. A while ago, I ran into an old friend (crush) from middle/high school, his name is Matt and we rekindled our friendship. It turned into a relationship about year ago and me and Cameron moved in with him and his 2 daughters. I've known his daughters for a while, they used to ride my school bus when I drove a regular school bus, but i havent been around Matt for like 20 years.. Things have been interesting. Matt has serious mental issues and it's been hard dealing with everything. I love him and I want things to work out... I guess I'll see what happens.

Anyways. I'll pop on from time to time to say hi.

Last edited:
Well, welcome back, and thank you for the update on how things have been going. :) I'm glad to hear Jade's turned things around, and that you seem well generally. Finding a job you really love is a wonderful thing! I hope things with Matt work out, though i can understand the struggle of it.

Wow, it's been almost 10 years since. How time flies. I've been lurking on a couple forums, not really posting a lot... but it's been nice to see what all my old friends have been up to. Figured I'd officially say hi to everyone. How has everyone been?

Job:
I ended up finding a job I absolutely love. I'm a special needs school bus driver. Love my bus aide and the bus kids I've had so far. I've been a school bus driver since August 2018, but started doing special needs 3 years ago.
Kids:
Jade is 19 (almost 20 now) and has been living on her own for about a year. She was a hot mess for a while. Stealing my car and wrecking it, drinking, doing drugs, getting locked up, sent away, wouldn't work, etc. It's been a long hard road with her, but I think she finally calmed down and has been working and living her best life. I'm proud of her for turning her life around.
My son Cameron is 16 now, we are working on getting his driver's license and he's been doing a work program through school, he seems to enjoy it. He's done the interview and been accepted to start coding classes next year, so he's very excited about that.
Relationship:
Well about 3 years ago, Luke and I broke up... guess he found someone better and we cut ties and haven't talked since. A while ago, I ran into an old friend (crush) from middle/high school, his name is Matt and we rekindled our friendship. It turned into a relationship about year ago and me and Cameron moved in with him and his 2 daughters. I've known his daughters for a while, they used to ride my school bus when I drove a regular school bus, but i havent been around Matt for like 20 years.. Things have been interesting. Matt has serious mental issues and it's been hard dealing with everything. I love him and I want things to work out... I guess I'll see what happens.

Sounds like you’ve had some ups and downs but you got through it. :hug:

Glad to see you back!

:w3:

Job:
Kids:
Relationship:

Welcome back, Vamptress!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom