What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

I was going to see it last night until I saw a group of adults with kids go in and I thought nope not going to have them ruin it by talking through it :eek:

I am going to see it tonight.

Godzilla Deal With It GIF

🦢 Saw this film yesterday and I enjoyed it. Lots of action, good special effects and whatnot. I’ll probably go see it again before it leaves the theater 🐵 🦖

I've only seen the first Godzilla movie from this Monsterverse (2014 one) and I thought it was boring as shit.

But I'm still catching up on them so I can catch this one. :p

🦢 Saw this film yesterday and I enjoyed it. Lots of action, good special effects and whatnot. I’ll probably go see it again before it leaves the theater 🐵 🦖
I think we are definitely going to see it this week. I hope :p

I was going to see it last night until I saw a group of adults with kids go in and I thought nope not going to have them ruin it by talking through it :eek:
Good choice. People talking in the theater is diving a lot of other people away. I'd rather watch movies in peace and quiet, in the comfort of my own home.

Good choice. People talking in the theater is diving a lot of other people away. I'd rather watch movies in peace and quiet, in the comfort of my own home.
If we wait until the last couple sessions before they stop showing this film will have more luck of having the cinema to ourselves :eek:

I've only seen the first Godzilla movie from this Monsterverse (2014 one) and I thought it was boring as shit.

But I'm still catching up on them so I can catch this one. :p

You can watch it on its own / by itself and it should be fine.

If we wait until the last couple sessions before they stop showing this film will have more luck of having the cinema to ourselves :eek:

You can't manifest the perfect conditions because life is random, just go see it.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom