What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Go-to breakfast order?

Olivia

Tell me about it
Thread Creator

When you're at a restaurant....

What’s your go-to breakfast order?

Breakfast Eating GIF

pancakes or waffles, eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, biscuits and gravy

In a sit-down restaurant I tend to prefer eggs and (shredded) hashbrowns with bacon and toast. Fast food, a sausage and egg Mcmuffin with a hashbrown and orange juice for the win. :D

In a sit-down restaurant I tend to prefer eggs and (shredded) hashbrowns with bacon and toast. Fast food, a sausage and egg Mcmuffin with a hashbrown and orange juice for the win. :D
Oooh swap out that mcmuffin for a warm biscuit and I am in :drool:

crop%20ThinkstockPhotos-95315215.jpg

Oooh swap out that mcmuffin for a warm biscuit and I am in :drool:

crop%20ThinkstockPhotos-95315215.jpg
Oh YES...but with the caveat that it has to be American McDonalds. When I worked in Kentucky I would sometimes grab McDonalds breakfast on my way home from night shift and I always got a sausage and egg on a biscuit. SO good. They don't have the biscuit as a regular option here in Canada. They did for a limited time a number of years ago and I was excited until I ate one. It just wasn't the same for some reason.

Eggs, preferably with sausage and pancakes (or french toast- either works).
I like asking for my eggs over easy, if they'll let me.
My local diner literally has this meal with a name: 'City Slam' (it's 2 eggs, 2 sausage links and 2 pieces of cinnamon french toast). It's gotten pretty expensive though... The name is because they're called 'Gotham City Diner'. xD

Sausage and cheese muffin

Oh YES...but with the caveat that it has to be American McDonalds. When I worked in Kentucky I would sometimes grab McDonalds breakfast on my way home from night shift and I always got a sausage and egg on a biscuit. SO good. They don't have the biscuit as a regular option here in Canada. They did for a limited time a number of years ago and I was excited until I ate one. It just wasn't the same for some reason.
Aww, too bad they don't have them there. I bet Canadians would love them.
Eggs, preferably with sausage and pancakes (or french toast- either works).
I like asking for my eggs over easy, if they'll let me.
My local diner literally has this meal with a name: 'City Slam' (it's 2 eggs, 2 sausage links and 2 pieces of cinnamon french toast). It's gotten pretty expensive though... The name is because they're called 'Gotham City Diner'. xD
You're making me hungry! :D
Sausage and cheese muffin
Cheese muffin? I don't think I have ever had one of those.
....oh wait sausage and cheese on an english muffin, I was thinking of something else :p

i normally go for pancakes or french toast with eggs & bacon/sausage links, otherwise:

panera - fruit cup, chai tea latte, ciabatta bacon, egg & cheese sandwich (gotta have that aioli sauce added, that's prime)
mcdonalds - bacon, egg & cheese bagel with a hashbrown and a pineapple mango smoothie

Waffles!!!

Either French toast with sausage or bacon and eggs. Or Eggs Benedict.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom