What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Favorite Snacks

cybercupid

Dedicated Member

What are your favorite snacks? Or snacks you kind of just throw together and create something genius?

For me its:

- FRUIT!!!
- tortilla, PB, chocolate chips, marshmallows - basically what I call a S'more-tilla
- tortilla pizzas are great snacks too honestly almost a decent meal for me
- chips & salsa
- those lil P3 protein packs that look like:
P3-Chocolate-Nut-Clusters-Turkey-Cheddar-Cheese-Protein-Snack-Pack-Pieces-2-oz-Tray_7850e6bb-3a20-4e62-9a5f-0792946494d7.ed649cbe7a539fabc036cf2abfdb48ac.jpeg

Right now I'm on a real salt and vinegar crisps/chips kick and I can't stop eating these Special K Strawberry Pastry Crisps, really tasty!

Right now I'm on a real salt and vinegar crisps/chips kick and I can't stop eating these Special K Strawberry Pastry Crisps, really tasty!

Omg I love salt and vinegar chips, I haven't had those in forever. Its like the food equivalent of McDonald's Sprite lol

I do enjoy tortilla pizzas; but those are mostly for lunch, not snacking.
Mainly popcorn for snacking.

0R4VX3c.gif

Popcorn,
Cashews,
Beef jerky,
Sour cream & cheddar ruffles

…..and a million other things

Fruit
Yogurt
Honey roasted cashews
Cheese cubes
Almonds

Potato chips
Tortilla chips
Italian croutons
Crackers & deviled meat spread

I am a snack whore! Ever since I was a teenager, I've had one consistent guilty pleasure snack: Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream w/ French onion dip. My family did - and still do - poke fun of me because I'd cover a single chip with the most dip possible. 😂 It's called MAXIMIZING REAL ESTATE!

Other favorite snacks/guilty pleasures:

• Tostito's and salsa.
  • Tostito's and cheese dip.
  • Pretzels and French onion dip.
  • Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies & milk.
  • Oreo cookies & milk.
  • Pizza bites

What are your favorite snacks? Or snacks you kind of just throw together and create something genius?

For me its:

- FRUIT!!!
- tortilla, PB, chocolate chips, marshmallows - basically what I call a S'more-tilla
- tortilla pizzas are great snacks too honestly almost a decent meal for me
- chips & salsa
- those lil P3 protein packs that look like:
P3-Chocolate-Nut-Clusters-Turkey-Cheddar-Cheese-Protein-Snack-Pack-Pieces-2-oz-Tray_7850e6bb-3a20-4e62-9a5f-0792946494d7.ed649cbe7a539fabc036cf2abfdb48ac.jpeg
I love those things so much!

I also love pumpkin seeds, trail mix, edamame, apples/celery with peanut butter.

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
3 Musketeers candy bars
Snickers
Popcorn
chocolate Ice cream
Ice cream sandwiches
marshmellows
chips and salsa
nachos with cheese
potato chips & french onion dip

My current snack list:

Que Pasa tortilla chips w. either hummus or peanut butter (yes, really, it makes a great dip)
Mary's Crackers (sugar and gluten-free snack crackers) w. peanut butter
Pop Pan Spring Onion crackers (a Chinese brand we buy at our Asian grocery) with hummus or peanut butter
Garlic roast peas (another Chinese thing)
Assorted nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, mainly)

Omg I love salt and vinegar chips, I haven't had those in forever. Its like the food equivalent of McDonald's Sprite lol
Even with all the flavours out there, salt and vinegar still take the top spot:dance:

Reading this thread again has made me hungry! :drool:

For me it’s a mixture of…

-Choco Pies (similar to Malamars if you know those).
-Fruit
-Kind Bars
-Popcorn on occasion (though I have to wash up *REALLY* well after eating it before I can get near my dad since he’s allergic)
-A few varied other things.

I’m not much of a chip person myself, but when I do eat them, it’s usually specifically potato chips (especially sour cream and chive/onion flavored ones). I did like doritos sometimes when I was young, but they weren't nearly my favorite compared to Lays and stuff. I don't tend to like super crunchy things.

Chips and salsa
Fruity trail mix
Honey roasted peanuts
Fruit in general

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom