What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Faces of Off Topix

So i thought to add a pic :D

and yes i know i look great :razz2:

mMfMORFh.jpg

Ok I thought i should add a proper photo here (already did anyways in another thread ) and also
happen to feel ok about myself this days .

The first top photo from left with the dress, is the older photo, maybe about 7 years ago.... and from there is continue more new .
The last two the one with the redding glasses, and the Green top are this year photos.
a6ZCrE1h.jpg

This already posted here before but as the most new will add here too (took this photo few days ago)
ogD4hxkh.jpg

So i thought to add a pic :D

and yes i know i look great :razz2:

mMfMORFh.jpg

Here's me a couple of weeks ago

I'm wearing a wig :p and my team lost.

Ok I thought i should add a proper photo here (already did anyways in another thread ) and also

The first top photo from left with the dress, is the older photo, maybe about 7 years ago.... and from there is continue more new .
The last two the one with the redding glasses, and the Green top are this year photos.
a6ZCrE1h.jpg

This already posted here before but as the most new will add here too (took this photo few days ago)
ogD4hxkh.jpg

Great pics :clap:

IMG_20231115_131702.jpg

Finally got around to taking a photo of my grizzly bearish mug; took it off my phone minutes after a home health visit (that would explain the glare to my right)...but yeah, that's me. The Webster.

Feast your hearts on it, everyone!!! :!:

IMG_20231115_131702.jpg

Finally got around to taking a photo of my grizzly bearish mug; took it off my phone minutes after a home health visit (that would explain the glare to my right)...but yeah, that's me. The Webster.

Thanks for sharing! You like exactly like I pictured you would look :clap:

IMG_20231115_131702.jpg

*squints* I can hardly see it...could you post a bigger picture? :p

Here are a few selfies I found from a couple years or so ago, because I don't want to bother uploading new ones yet. :p

kwtCxQf.png

My fiancé and I at a welcome center while on a road trip together.

pn2UJxC.png

Me in my writer shirt in 2021.

cG54RBz.png

My fiancé and I in a hotel, also on a road trip. This was summer 2021, I believe.

I really should take some more recent pictures.

Presenting my latest masterpiece in the art of selfies :D

9MRmQevh.jpg

The last picture I have of myself was for a passport update several years ago. It was perfect.... it looks nothing like me.
Passport pictures are just unbelievable. Mine is nowhere any good; my husband's is just hideous.......he usually looks reasonably good in any other pictures.
His driver's license pics are so nice that I've been saving his old ones through the years; watching the changes. :LOL:

It's funny how passport photos and a lot of driver's license pictures manage to turn almost everyone into characters from a slapstick sitcom :D

Here are a few selfies I found from a couple years or so ago, because I don't want to bother uploading new ones yet. :p

kwtCxQf.png

pn2UJxC.png

cG54RBz.png

My fiancé and I in a hotel, also on a road trip. This was summer 2021, I believe.

Presenting my latest masterpiece in the art of selfies :D

9MRmQevh.jpg

Great pics! Thanks for sharing :wub:

a6ZCrE1h.jpg

ogD4hxkh.jpg
gosh love ur first dress :)

kwtCxQf.png

pn2UJxC.png

cG54RBz.png

i want that cat mug :sadcry:

Since it's been a while, I'll throw up a few pics of me and the kids.
Me:
KrprH1a.jpeg

Me & Matt:
o90t6RC.jpeg

My daughter Jade:
pSxOhOC.jpeg

My son Cameron:
3wJdtVm.jpeg

My boyfriend's girls:
K2orXb4.jpeg

Last edited:
@Ladyvamptress your family photos are gorgeous, and you look fantastic too! Thanks for sharing them!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom