What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Exotic animal

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Would you own an exotic animal if it wasn’t harmful to the animal or yourself?

Which one?

Nat Geo Wild Wtf GIF by Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER

Llama or alpaca

Or maybe even a Zonkey (zebra-donkey hybrid) ; but I'd also need a Bobcat Loader to keep the stall shoveled out. That stuff is HEAVY!

Nah, I'm fine with dogs and cats. I wouldn't mind a floppy eared bunny, though, even if they are crap machines.

I Cant Too Much GIF by TELUS

Nah, I'm fine with dogs and cats. I wouldn't mind a floppy eared bunny, though, even if they are crap machines.

I Cant Too Much GIF by TELUS
Some have SAID that their "house rabbits" are litter box trained?
Lops are cute, but have you seen those Netherland Dwarfs? (and less 'mess')

proxy-image
Netherland-Dwarf-Rabbit.jpg

Maybe a larger cat

As much as I'd love an exotic pet if they would be unharmed and happy with me, I'm not sure I could afford to have any pet...
But I do like to joke about getting a pet skunk sometimes. Mostly because I'm one of the few people out there who aren't bothered by skunk musk.

cuteness overload.

I would own a duck because of that one guy on YouTube who brings his duck everywhere.

cuteness overload.

I would own a duck because of that one guy on YouTube who brings his duck everywhere.
SeDucktive? Love his channel, lol. His duck running the marathon is so cute.

I'd take a tiger cub but you can have it back when it gets bigger :p

Id want a shark. It can swim in my pool.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom