What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Ever wanted to leave work early because of your boss?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Have you ever just wanted to leave work early because your boss was being toxic to you and you just needed space to cool off?

Have you ever just wanted to leave work early because your boss was being toxic to you and you just needed space to cool off?

YES!

That was before I was a supervisor. Now I don't really see the people above me that often. Just to check in every once in a while, we aren't working side by side all day.

I've done it multiple times. One time my direct boss told me I sucked at my job to my face and I said to myself, okay, watch this bitch and didn't go in the next day. Mind you I was in the top 5 in my department almost the entire time I was there.

I've done it multiple times. One time my direct boss told me I sucked at my job to my face and I said to myself, okay, watch this bitch and didn't go in the next day. Mind you I was in the top 5 in my department almost the entire time I was there.

How rude of that boss!

How rude of that boss!

When he got promoted he didn't know what the fuck he was doing, and the best part is when he tried telling me how my job worked. Like I was doing it before you got here, and probably better than you could, lol.

When he got promoted he didn't know what the fuck he was doing, and the best part is when he tried telling me how my job worked. Like I was doing it before you got here, and probably better than you could, lol.
Thats usually how it goes. Sometimes people get the better job because they are good talkers, not good workers.

Having a career is often a very thankless job. Like with Wal-Mart, I've had managers just outright dis me and accuse of a bunch of petty stupid shit. One manager messed with my hours so much I ended up quitting. It wasn't worth the crappy paycheck or the hassle. They cut my hours down to zero for almost 2 weeks. When I quit, they asked if I was going to do a 2 week notice. I was like no, you guys already had your two weeks when you cut my hours.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom