What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Ever been thrown up on?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Have you ever been thrown up on?

I have. It was my girlfriend's birthday. We went out of town. She got drunk. She threw up all over me in the bed at a hotel we were staying at.

No, but I've been sat on by a drunk woman. She got off me before she could throw up, think she fell in the water actually.
I've thrown up on a baby blanket (thankfully no babies were harmed)

but a really gross throwing up story.. My friend, Hannah, before she moved away, went with a few friends to a theme park (Not me, I said I didn't want to go)

She went on one of the rollercoasters, and when she got to the top, she threw up and the sick went down to everyone in the queue line waiting. When she returned, it was literally all she remembered of the day. No other rides just that

Spit up from holding babies, but no adults have ever thrown up on me.

Oof yes. Worst time was years ago riding one of those teacup rides with my younger cousin who threw up like 2 days worth of food... there were four of us on the ride and I was sitting right next to him so of course I got the worst of it with the thing spinning around at the speed it was at :wacko:

Oof yes. Worst time was years ago riding one of those teacup rides with my younger cousin who threw up like 2 days worth of food... there were four of us on the ride and I was sitting right next to him so of course I got the worst of it with the thing spinning around at the speed it was at :wacko:
OH MY GOSH!!!

I had a nice laugh reading all this here... :D for me never happened i will not count little kids or babies..

There are people who because of certain lifestyle choices make me want to throw up. But so far I have been able to resist the urge. I almost threw up last night while posting on here. This morning I brought my cyber barf bag with me just in case.:pride:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom