What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you use sunblock?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Do you use sunblock over the summer?

No cause I try to tan as much as possible. Im a white boy who never does lol.

When I was younger and spent lots of time in the pool, put on suntan lotion.

Now I am inside 24/7 lol.

I'm a redhead...I explode if I don't have lotion handy on the hot days.

No because I have no interest in tanning and can't tan anyway.

Only occasionally. When I'm out on a hot day in summer, I will - but, that only happens a few times a year!

I’m all about that SPF life! I used to chase the tan, but now I’m more about protecting my skin. You know, gotta keep it healthy and all. Plus, I don’t fancy turning into a lobster. 🦞

I've never used sunscreen before, but now I'm trying to incorporate it into my routine. Unfortunately, about 90% of the time, I can't use it because I've been experiencing a lot of skin problems. Many products irritate my skin and make it worse. While I've dealt with some skin issues over the past few years, it's become more complicated now. I even struggle to use sunscreen due to these challenges.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom