What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you stand or sit?

Henrywrites

Dedicated Member

When playing games especially with a rival, do you enjoy standing or sitting to play the games? For me, I can stand or sit depending on the type of gamer that I am playing the game against.

When it comes to playing video games, I will always sit and play rather than stand and play. I do however when I am getting into say end game or close to winning, lean forward. Not quite sure why but I think it may be to help me concentrate more or at least that's what it seems like.

It depends on the type of game and stuff. If it's a console game and I'm in the thick of a competitive game, I'll probably stand. Otherwise, especially with my PC games and stuff, I sit.

I can't imagine standing up playing video games, unless it was back in the day when your playing Dance Dance Revolution on the Dance mat xD

But yeah I tend to sit in my gaming chair and try to get as comfortable as possible, as when I get to play video games, I like to have a bit of a session on them.

I can't imagine standing up playing video games, unless it was back in the day when your playing Dance Dance Revolution on the Dance mat xD

But yeah I tend to sit in my gaming chair and try to get as comfortable as possible, as when I get to play video games, I like to have a bit of a session on them.
Man I used to love playing Dance Dance Revolution. But yeah unless it’s a game like that I sit.

Both kind of. Depends on how I'm feeling. When I was a teen, I used to stand up while I played my games for long hours.

I could never stand and play, I've gotta be sitting and focused. Too hard standing.

Except back in the Wii Sports days :LOL:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom