What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you have a morning routine?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Do you have a morning routine?

What do you do?

Tell us about your daily routine.

Chris Redd Water GIF by Saturday Night Live

My morning routine is - wake up, go right to the bathroom and waste time on my phone, realize I'm running late, take a fast shower and ruuuuuuun

My mornings are pretty unpredictable, so there's no real routine to follow :huh:

I lay out my clothes and shoes the night before and usually shower then as well. Get my lunch ready, etc. It's easier for me to do my morning routine, which is wake up, fix my bedhead, brush my teeth, take my medication, get dressed, and head out to work. I like to get there with at least 20 minutes to sit in the car and listen to the radio, shut my eyes. I don't really follow that on the weekends. I'm usually up about three hours later and take it more slowly.

On a work day I wake up, get ready, take the dogs on a 15 / 20 minute walk around the neighborhood then drive to work.

On the weekend or a holiday I have no routine.

I physically can not handle routines. for me, it is like a stuck record- same thing, at the same time, over and over and over again.. nope. not for me.

as long as I'm dressed and had breakfast by 8:00, that works

Wake up, go to the bathroom, feed the cat, go for my walk and then come back and do whatever. Those are just on days off from work.

I do have a morning routine! It's a pretty simple one. I wake up, and I make the bed. Then I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and run through my skin care procedure. Then I have my breakfast and brush my teeth again. I've been having this routine for a long time, and I've gotten used to it.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom