What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Chit Chat Zone

How’s it going @MrDawn ? Any plans for the weekend?

How’s it going @MrDawn ?
Hey, Neb. I'm doing good. How about yourself?

Any plans for the weekend?
Not that I know of yet. Me and the kids did some yard work yesterday and I burned the shit out of my fingers messing with the mower last night.

After that was all done, I got cleaned up, took the wife to Maurice's and Wal-Mart for a few things. And then on the way home we picked the kids up something through the drive thru.

Hey, Neb. I'm doing good. How about yourself?

Good good, going to be a busy day though:faint:

Not that I know of yet. Me and the kids did some yard work yesterday and I burned the shit out of my fingers messing with the mower last night.

After that was all done, I got cleaned up, took the wife to Maurice's and Wal-Mart for a few things. And then on the way home we picked the kids up something through the drive thru.

Burns are no fun!

I need to do some yard work at home this weekend. It grows back so fast this time of year. 💨

Burns are no fun!
lol I burned off three of my finger prints lol. My whole hand was throbbing and I had a burning sensation going on for a few hours. It was really uncomfortable. It finally subsided.

I need to do some yard work at home this weekend. It grows back so fast this time of year. 💨
I need to get my mower fixed. The front right wheel isn't latching right and it keeps coming loose making it difficult to push the mower and the blade needs to be replaced. It's all warped out. I bought a new replacement blade for it and I've just been waiting for this guy who works for my grandfather to come over and fix it for me. He and I work on their lawns and he helps me out from time to time. I'm not very mechanically inclined, but he is.

lol I burned off three of my finger prints lol. My whole hand was throbbing and I had a burning sensation going on for a few hours. It was really uncomfortable. It finally subsided.

Ouch! Hope it heals up quickly.

I need to get my mower fixed. The front right wheel isn't latching right and it keeps coming loose making it difficult to push the mower and the blade needs to be replaced. It's all warped out. I bought a new replacement blade for it and I've just been waiting for this guy who works for my grandfather to come over and fix it for me. He and I work on their lawns and he helps me out from time to time. I'm not very mechanically inclined, but he is.

I can do light mechanical stuff but if it gets too complicated I look for help …or buy a new one.

Speaking of that I heard all gas powered power tools and lawn care equipment are not allowed to be sold in California anymore.

exhaust fail GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Speaking of that I heard all gas powered power tools and lawn care equipment are not allowed to be sold in California anymore.
That sounds like a silly law. Electric powered lawn mowers are very inconvenient because they only go for 30 minutes. I couldn't get anything done with one.

I do however have an electric weed eater that works great and lasts long enough for me to finish the job with it.

That sounds like a silly law.
Me when I read that blue law technically is still on the books in my area. xD

EDIT: Moments after reading/responding to the conversation, by the way, the lawn people came and started mowing right up against my window xD

Last edited:
I just had Chick-Fil-A and it was delicious. Thank you for asking.

Went out with my cousin and my aunt tonight. Got a little tipsy. Surprised I can type complete sentences lol.

That sounds like a silly law. Electric powered lawn mowers are very inconvenient because they only go for 30 minutes. I couldn't get anything done with one.

I do however have an electric weed eater that works great and lasts long enough for me to finish the job with it.
Very dumb. I have a gas powered mower at home, hopefully it lasts for a long time! I also have electric weed eaters, they are cool.
Me when I read that blue law technically is still on the books in my area. xD

EDIT: Moments after reading/responding to the conversation, by the way, the lawn people came and started mowing right up against my window xD
At least you have people to do it for you instead of YOU being out there.
Good Night.
Night
I just had Chick-Fil-A and it was delicious. Thank you for asking.
Nice 👍
@Nebulous, see I'm not alone about shoutboxes!
That makes two :p
Not this time but if I had, I would have gotten her number
girl college GIF

Went out with my cousin and my aunt tonight. Got a little tipsy. Surprised I can type complete sentences lol.
Drunk On One GIF

Very dumb. I have a gas powered mower at home, hopefully it lasts for a long time! I also have electric weed eaters, they are cool.
Can you drive out of state and buy a fuel powered mower?

It's not like they can arrest you over it. How are they gonna know?

This weekend has flown by and I hate it.

I am the only one I love Mondays, glad the weekend is over :p

Hello!

Hey peeps, my eyes are really irritated right now. I hate it. Guess I should get off my phone / computer .

:cry:

Red Eyes Horror GIF

I loved Mondays when I worked, weekends were Hell.
It's nice to see it's not just me.
For somewhat similar reasons, I don't always enjoy weekends. I end up more tired and busier.
So, Monday turns into a lazy day, even though I have a lot to do

It's nice to see it's not just me.
For somewhat similar reasons, I don't always enjoy weekends. I end up more tired and busier.
So, Monday turns into a lazy day, even though I have a lot to do
Get to slow down? That is good.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom