What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Chit Chat Zone

Hey all :hello: …been dealing with this. :(
Aww, Nebby :hug:
Episode 7 Rey GIF by Star Wars

No, it wouldn't be awful, babe.... :hug:
Oh it would be, trust me.

Wonder how many chat threads we can chat on xD
Fun fact, I eventually found out recently that while I was in a VC with same friend (forget if it was that day or not)... My headphones died while we were quiet, so I didn't know she might have been starting to talk at points. I'm not sure how long my headphones had been dead for. xD

Speaking of, I should probably charge my headphones now... I have phone calls to make in 30 minutes, but I don't need them for that. I will need them charged later today for DnD though, assuming my Monday group plays! Mondays is with my friend and her parents (though they're all in person and I'm just over discord by myself lol)... But her parents are both pretty busy this time of year 'cause they're both accountants. x3

It's extremely hot here.
It's been surprisingly warm by me, too. And that's why I stopped believing in seasons- because we keep getting high level heat waves in months that should be winter and spring, and snow randomly at times that should be late spring/early summer and sometimes even early into autumn. New Jersey used to have 4 seasons. Now it just has... a mess? xD

Hello everyone, I've been a bit inactive lately as my focus has been on other sites. However, I'll soon be more engaged here. Regardless, I hope everyone is having a pleasant day or night!:)

It's been a hot Spring season so far for me as well. I thought it would be cooler out, but it hasn't.
What kind of temps are you seeing? We got to around 80F/27C the other day. Rounding after doing math on google. xD

Hello everyone, I've been a bit inactive lately as my focus has been on other sites. However, I'll soon be more engaged here. Regardless, I hope everyone is having a pleasant day or night!:)
Hey, long time no see! I'm glad you're planning to hang out more. You're missed and loved, like it or else (I think I'm spending too much time with my friend who says that when you leave a chat... But I mean, it's true!)

Also I've been spending too much time thinking about my childhood friend so your name makes me smile (because Aura was part of her name).

Hey, long time no see! I'm glad you're planning to hang out more. You're missed and loved, like it or else (I think I'm spending too much time with my friend who says that when you leave a chat... But I mean, it's true!)

Also I've been spending too much time thinking about my childhood friend so your name makes me smile (because Aura was part of her name).
It's nice to know I'm missed, even though I haven't really gone anywhere. I do pop into the forum often, but sometimes I'm too drained to type anything after scrolling through, especially when I'm also keeping up with a lot of other places. Like, ESC is just around the corner and rehearsals are kicking off soon. Plus, I've been binge-watching a few series.

It's nice to hear that brings back memories of your childhood friend and makes you smile. Sounds like there are some good memories there

It's nice to know I'm missed, even though I haven't really gone anywhere. I do pop into the forum often, but sometimes I'm too drained to type anything after scrolling through, especially when I'm also keeping up with a lot of other places. Like, ESC is just around the corner and rehearsals are kicking off soon. Plus, I've been binge-watching a few series.

It's nice to hear that brings back memories of your childhood friend and makes you smile. Sounds like there are some good memories there
It's good to see you back. I took a break for a few months once from forums myself. What shows have you been binge watching?

Oh, it's understandable either way. Just saying, you are loved and cared for by us, and it's nice seeing you post more. :3 I hope things are going well with things offline in general- not sure what ESC is (my memory is horrendous, to be fair). What kind of series you binging lately?

And yep! I had a friend when I was young who used a handle that had Aura as a first name. She's the first online friend I ever talked to on the phone, actually- she let me talk to her while I was in the car on my way to the airport because I was nervous about moving across the country for a bit. I haven't spoken to her since a few years later though... I hope she's well. (It's been like 15 years at least since I last heard from her/had a way to contact her).

@Juneberry & @MrDawn I just finished watching the last episode of Fallout today, and now I'm diving into Them: The Scare and Helix

It's good to see you back. I took a break for a few months once from forums myself. What shows have you been binge watching?
Oh, it's understandable either way. Just saying, you are loved and cared for by us, and it's nice seeing you post more. :3 I hope things are going well with things offline in general- not sure what ESC is (my memory is horrendous, to be fair). What kind of series you binging lately?

And yep! I had a friend when I was young who used a handle that had Aura as a first name. She's the first online friend I ever talked to on the phone, actually- she let me talk to her while I was in the car on my way to the airport because I was nervous about moving across the country for a bit. I haven't spoken to her since a few years later though... I hope she's well. (It's been like 15 years at least since I last heard from her/had a way to contact her).
@Juneberry , What your friend did seemed simple, but it was a nice gesture that showed how much they cared.
Yeah, people move on, but memories stick with us.
And don't worry, my memory isn't great either. Not everyone knows about ESC it's just a music contest, after all.

I've heard really good things. I loved the game series, especially Fallout 4 which is currently broken on the Xbox S and X series.
Yes, it's really good. I enjoyed it a lot. I hope they'll make more seasons. Funny enough, I didn't even realise it was based on a game until my son mentioned it. That's what happens when you're not into gaming, I guess. :D

If you haven't seen it, you should.

@ElegantAura I don't know much about contests in general anymore. I would probably have known when I was younger, though... Even though even as a youngster I wasn't big on competitions most of the time. But I love music, though I'm sorta finicky with it!

I've only been hearing much about the Fallout series from my dad since I'm not much of a TV watcher, while he watches a ton. He's really enjoying it too.

@ElegantAura I don't know much about contests in general anymore. I would probably have known when I was younger, though... Even though even as a youngster I wasn't big on competitions most of the time. But I love music, though I'm sorta finicky with it!

I've only been hearing much about the Fallout series from my dad since I'm not much of a TV watcher, while he watches a ton. He's really enjoying it too.
I can understand :)
I'm not usually into competitions, but Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) is an exception. It's not just about the music it's all the excitement and buildup leading to the contest that I enjoy. This year,The final is on May 11th, with Semi-Finals on May 7th and May 9th.

I used to watch a ton of TV series, especially. But lately, I've been watching a lot less. One reason is that I'm up and about more, so I end up missing parts. Another reason is that I tend to doze off when I try to binge-watch too many episodes in one sitting.:p It's not like I'm getting a lot of sleep it's just a few minutes here and there. But it's enough to make me lose track, and I don't have the time to go back and rewatch. So compared to before, I'm definitely watching way less.

Hi all hope your week is going smoothly.
If you count spending a couple hours getting an emergency DVRO (Domestic Violence Restraining Order) then yes, the week's been going smoothly.

OMG! What's going on?
TL/DR: I had a roommate who started harassing and threatening both myself and another roommate and I told her to leave.
She refused, I got a DVRO against her.

TL/DR: I had a roommate who started harassing and threatening both myself and another roommate and I told her to leave.
That sucks. I hope you're able to get her evicted without much trouble.

I send hugs (if you accept them) and hope things get settled alright~

Happy Season 2 GIF by HBO

Fingers crossed it gets rid of her for good! [HUGS]

@Juneberry, Webs loves hugs!

Hehe, thank you for letting me know :3 I should take notes on this for forum friends but it's not as easy as with discord people xD
You're welcome! If I recall right, Webs added you to his babes/sweets club with me and @PGen98 lol.

I wouldn't say it's going smoothly, but it's getting better! :D
Better is good :D
Hello everyone.
Hi there!
It's extremely hot here.
No Way Wow GIF by dieselraptor
Warming up here too?
It's been a hot Spring season so far for me as well. I thought it would be cooler out, but it hasn't.
Its just going to get worse :faint:
Glad to see you back around!
If you count spending a couple hours getting an emergency DVRO (Domestic Violence Restraining Order) then yes, the week's been going smoothly.
:shock:
OMG! What's going on?
My thoughts exactly.
Time is going really slow here :eek:
Play some video games :gamer:
I didn't know you had roommates. Did she get physical with you? Do you have to go through the eviction process?

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom