What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Board games or card games?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Which would you rather play? A board game or a card game?

If I had to choose between only those two, a card game. I usually carry a pack of cards with me. I must know at least fifteen or twenty versions of solitaire! And it's always fun to teach new people a card game they've never seen before. I think my favorite solitaire game is ten-twenty-thirty.

Board games for sure.

I play more board games than card games - but there are certainly some good card games out there :) !

I'd rather play a board game but there are some fun card games too!

Personally, I’m a fan of both and love the variety each offers. Whether it’s the strategic depth of a board game or the quick fun of a card game, there’s always something for everyone.

Both :unsure:

Board games, unless its a card game like Cards Against Humanity.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom