What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

"Biden administration restricts oil and gas leasing in 13 million acres of Alaska’s petroleum reserve"

DrLeftover

Forum Curmudgeon (certified)
Elite Member

JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — The Biden administration said Friday it will restrict new oil and gas leasing on 13 million acres (5.3 million hectares) of a federal petroleum reserve in Alaska to help protect wildlife such as caribou and polar bears as the Arctic continues to warm.

The decision — part of a yearslong fight over whether and how to develop the vast oil resources in the state

Ol' Joe is kissing up to his green-wacko base, and ensuring that the price of oil stays high.

Ol' Joe is kissing up to his green-wacko base, and ensuring that the price of oil stays high.
What a fucking moron Biden's become.
And I voted for the sonuvabitch. 💢

What a fucking moron Biden's become.
And I voted for the sonuvabitch. 💢
Just like when Shelley Capito warned everyone about Biden and his administration. That he was going cause mass inflation with his new absurd policies on oil and that he was going to badly effect foreign policies for the US. Also, I'm just really disappointed and annoyed over the migration crisis that he's just added to on top of everything. He's running this country right into the ground. I don't care what anyone says, Biden is a hundred times worse than Trump.

One thing it does do is to hand Trump a campaign slogan that has been around for about twenty years starting with the Steele campaign.

Let's see... how did that go again?

drill.jpg

Now everyone tells me....
I saw the writing on the wall when he was Obama's shitty little vice president back in 2016. Biden claims paying taxes is a small price to pay. Not when your policies cause inflation to go through the roof. Not when you're making millions of people pay more on shit than they need to be paying.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom